Hillary Clinton says Tulsi Gabbard is a 'Russian asset' groomed to ensure Trump reelection

Not a Hildwag fan, but Jill Stein did do some damage.

Ridiculous hyperbole. Tulsi is more progressive than half of the candidates running for office right now.

No she didnā€™t.

I, personally, think ā€œenemies of the peopleā€ has a much nicer ring to it, especially if weā€™re going for Soviet throw-backs.

1 Like

I did not see that. Hopefully sheā€™ll drop out of the nominee race, lose her reelection effort and go to work for Fox.

Your opinion.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/308353-trump-won-by-smaller-margin-than-stein-votes-in-all-three

Yep. Trump supporters love her.
When Ann Coulter endorses youā€¦:rofl:

Breitbart News devoted a lot of its debate coverage to Gabbard, writing several articles about her. Breitbart writer Joel Pollak livestreamed his exchange with Gabbard in the spin room after the debate, the only candidate who got that treatment.

Maybe Gabbard and Stein will retire to dachas on the Black Sea.

She needs to go.

Sure, but sheā€™s trying to undo an election. Putin would be proud of her

I donā€™t care where they go, as long as they go.

All this means is Hillary fears Tulsiā€¦

1 Like

No doubt.

https://twitter.com/realsaavedra/status/1176973474037809153?s=21

Jill Stein votes < people who just stayed home.
You have to establish that Stein voters would have voted D.
Stop the pathetically entitled excuses.

Lol why would HIllary fear Tulsi?

Why should i give a ā– ā– ā– ā–  if Hildwag fears Tulsi? :rofl:

Democrats have used this disgraceful garbage against Trump for three years now. It only stands to reason that, as long as it works, they will use it against each other. Whatā€™s to stop themā€¦ethics?

Worse than Joseph McCarthy.

NOt, sure, Perhaps Tulsi is honest. BUt, Why else would Hillary attack her so harshly?

Not, but it is Jill Steinā€™s fault for running an uninspiring, not-even-notable campaign that lacked any chance whatsoever of any success, solely to be talked about.

What has Jill Stein done since she ran? Specifically, what has she done to advance the ā€œnovelā€ positions she ran for in the race? ā€œLook at me, Iā€™m differentā€ is not something to be celebrated, solely for claiming it, imho.

If she didnā€™t, she would just ignore herā€¦ Do you think Tulsi is a russian asset?