Hillary Clinton says Tulsi Gabbard is a 'Russian asset' groomed to ensure Trump reelection

Did she do any good?

Because she, like many of us, doesn’t want Tulsi to win the nomination?

That’s a completely different topic. Irrelevant as well.

Sounds like fear to me… Do you think Tulsi is a Russian asset?

1 Like

Did I say that?

So, You think Hillary is making it up?

1 Like

I haven’t listened to her, or spoken to her. I don’t know if it’s her opinion or if there’s something there. It doesn’t matter to me, either way. Tulsi won’t win.

Agreed. It does not prove that any of her voters would have voted D. We’ll just have to leave that to speculation, based on (some) overlap in policy positions.

I still don’t look kindly on people who run for president solely for the sake of self-promotion. I especially do not like it when it is likely (not provable, sure, but very likely) that that narcissism siphons off votes from the less-evil of two viable candidates.

1 Like

She just said Tulsi is a Russian asset. Do you believe it or not?

Perhaps you should read my response again.

Sure. Had the election gone the other way, Republicans would be furious with Libertarians for “helping” Hillary win. The truth is, the people who voted Green and Libertarianian weren’t interested in Trump or Hillary in any context.

1 Like

Gosh, Perhaps CNN should follow up and see why Hillary is having such thoughts?

Maybe they should. My interest here is not what Hillary said or didn’t say. My interest is in Tulsi not getting the nomination.

That is an assumption. What would they have done if Jill Stein had not been on the ticket? Every single one of them would have stayed home? I cannot say for sure, of course, but I highly doubt that.

And, yes, if Hillary had won, Republicans would complain about the same thing, and they should. I guess I’m just a pragmatist at heart and I will never understand third party votes. I hate doing futile things. But just becaues I hate it, doesn’t mean others are obligated to hate it, and yes, everybody is entitled to vote for whoever they want to, period.

She won’t. Might get a VP slot.

It’s odd the uranium Queen thinks everyone else is a Russian asset …

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Man, that just will not die.

I don’t think there is any chance of Tulsi getting the nomination.
That’s not what we are talking about- that’s not what Hillary was talking about.

Possible. Other than Cheney, most seem pretty inconsequential.

I wonder what Tulsi said that made Hillary go evenmore Coo coo.