Hillary Clinton says Tulsi Gabbard is a 'Russian asset' groomed to ensure Trump reelection

Oh boy… if you don’t like Jill Stein receiving votes, then we need to get rid of the first post the post system we have and go to a ranked choice voting system.

You shouldn’t be voter shaming people who didn’t like Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump. I personally voted for Gary Johnson. Did I cause Hillary to lose? No, because I was not going to vote for her or the Don. I would have left it blank.

1 Like

The difference here is that Tulsi is currently running as a D candidate for President.

And when she loses, she should graciously bow out. Hillary Clinton should also stay out. She’s a terrible campaigner and needs to leave the spotlight before she reminds people that the Dems are the Clinton Party, and people HATE the Clintons.

Maine does have ranked choice. It should be adopted nationwide, which would take third parties out of the picture as far as spoiling elections.

People could still cast their “protest” vote.

Then the lower finishing candidates would be eliminated one at a time with the ranked vote transferring to the next candidate down. Candidates would be eliminated until only two remain, one of which would have an absolute majority due to transfer of ranked votes.

4 Likes

Tulsi was by far the worst of the 12 in the last debate, she needs to pack it up.

1 Like

Hillary won’t stay out. She’ll be shrilling until she’s dead or totally incapacitated.

Agreed. Tulsi should bow out completely and focus on her local re-election campaign which she might lose.

Agreed 1000%
By constantly opening her mouth, Hildwag is triggering most trump boot lickers.

The bottom line here is that behind the scenes, the R’s and R pundits are going to start pouring money and support towards Tulsi to pull a split party vote or worst case, put a D in place who is really playing their game.

I mean, c’mon!

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1184626799583457282?s=21

I, too, have started to prefer the ranked choice method as well.

Gosh… apparently Hillary’s gone completely nuts.

1 Like

She’s a fat donald stooge.

Hawaii Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard met with President-elect Donald Trump and his transition team Monday.

Gabbard, who backed Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary, is being considered for jobs at the Defense Department, State Department and the United Nations, a source told CNN.

I think he’s talking about Hillary going nuts.

1 Like

Nancy Pelosi met with the Trump transition team…
…Ol’ Flexible and the Uranium queen…

She did? For a job in his administration?

A Trump stooge?

lol

You just moved the goal posts… I have no Idea what Nancy wanted.

And you do remember there was no collusion…

So, Nancy didn’t meet with fat donald’s transition team looking for a job in his administration?

Yep.

Yeah, it’s Jill Stein’s fault Hillary’s uninspiring, neoliberal moderate campaign failed to capture her the presidency.

1 Like

And this:

2020 Democratic White House hopeful and U.S. Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii broke with 11 other Democrats on the Ohio debate stage Tuesday night, branding President Donald Trump’s impeachment as “divisive.”