Hillary Clinton health mystery continues as failed candidate wears scarf and heavy coat in sweltering 90° heat

Parkinson’s isn’t diagnosed with any particular exams. It goes by symptoms, and not just one, but a combination of them.

The woman failed in her bid for POTUS. Seems some are still obsessed with her. That’s pretty disturbing.

we’re in town this holiday weekend. i gotta show this OP to my wife. she’s gonna hate you guys for interrupting her peaceful morning reading time. be right back.

no way he could win the nomination now though.

i voted for him.

I’m much more concerned about Trump’s health because when he keels over with a Big Mac lodged in his aorta it will actually affect my life, unlike private citizen Clinton. Trump needs to lose about 100 pounds, but I think it might already be too late–his slurring speech makes me think he probably had a stroke.

1 Like

I already said.

But… oh yeah, I forgot… I did not connect the dots clearly enough.

• libs are active in today’s politics
  • cons disagree with libs alot
  • previous experience shows cons’ judgement is superior to libs’ judgement
  • libs would refute the previous statement
  • proof is provided in how cons and libs perceived Hillary Clinton
  • Cons knew her as sickly and deranged
  • Libs though she was a picture of health
  • Now evidence appears that vindicates cons’ judgement
  • There is no reason to believe that lib judgement is improved today.

there. dots connected for the weak minded.

And somehow Republicans think they deserve to be treated as adults?

This is odd. A complaint about hidden health issues about someone who will never run again while supporting a man that has mental health issues that are obvious for all to see.

3 Likes

She is doing exactly what all other politicians do and that’s cashing in. Clinton is in a unique position that she was the First Lady for 8 years and then pursued her own fairly successful political career. She knows her political career is over but people still pay a lot of money to hear her talk and to read her books.

We all know that once Trump has finished being President he will cash in on it on scale never seen before.

2 Likes

It’s all one big game, owned by one big club, and we ain’t members! :wink:

So true my friend.

Okay I have to ask what the heck is your avatar?

It’s shamanistic/psychedelic in nature. A lot has changed with me over the last 5 years. My mind is finally opened.

Here’s a better look at what it is. If it speaks to you, feel free to PM me with questions.

2 years later and they’re still obsessed.

Makes sense though, talk radio does it too - every time Donald befouls himself their immediate instinct is to fall back on their favorite boogey-man. “Okay Donald is looking pretty bad just now BUT HILLARY IS WEARING A SCARF IN WARM WEATHER!!!”

2 Likes

Gateway Pundit is as reliable as the National Enquirer and as gossipy as TMZ.

Huh. Without this enlargement I never would have known that was an eye on the forehead. I thought it was a jewel or some other decorative object.

He’s already cashing in on it

1 Like

All eyes, meant to represent inward vision/observation. In these heightened states of consciousness, one is forced to acknowledge the sins within poisoning one’s daily life (and those around them), even when they wouldn’t normally realize it.

The communications I’ve had within during these sessions has caused a great deal of personal truths to be discovered, and the world hasn’t been the same since (in a good way). :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It really doesn’t matter in this case, unless the pictures are faked.

Looks like she’s trying to conceal Level IV body armor.

Don’t forget sending in his thugs to steal his medical records after the election. What health problem is Trump hiding?