Hillary Clinton health mystery continues as failed candidate wears scarf and heavy coat in sweltering 90° heat

You can’t steal something that already belongs to you. Patient records belong to the patient.

Try waltzing into the back office at your doctor’s office to take your records and see how that works out for you.

I don’t have to, if I demand them they must turn them over to me.

Who was convicted for the supposed crime of stealing Trump’s medical records?

I personally think it’s radiation sickness from exposure to all that Uranium she personally handed over to the Russians.

3 Likes

Never mind that that’s a BS made up talking point: Doctor or Patient? Who Owns Medical Records? | AAFP

vvvvvvvvvvv

You failed to answer.

Who was convicted of stealing the records?

Crimes only happened if there was a conviction?

Anyway you’re deflecting. Trump dictated his own obviously false medical statement during the campaign and then took all of his records. What is he covering up?

You keep failing to answer the question. Let me make it even simpler. Who was arrested and on what charge?

Trump didn’t personally steal it. His goons did. Releasing it to them would violate the law, no?

Not if they had his authorization.

The way the good doctor described it didn’t sound like that was the case.

But that’s irrelevant to Trump dictating the letter that most us knew was nonsense from the beginning.

Albatross stinking goal achieved.

Why in earth would we let you wipe what you did away with a wash cloth?

She is a Republican Treasure.

Translation: “You still won’t let us get over her, will you.”

It’s an email server.

1 Like

You will if she runs.

I’m with her →

More likely SPAM.

I’m with her → too.