Hillary Clinton health mystery continues as failed candidate wears scarf and heavy coat in sweltering 90° heat

So you can’t be president if you have a bad back? Is that in the Constitution?

Don’t know why she would be wearing a back brace. Could be any number of reasons.

From falling down the stairs again, to falling in her apartment again, to falling in a hotel room again.

Could be any number of medical reason. But she appars to be trying to discise it and make it harder to see.

Just like after she fell down the stairs, then fell in her hotel room and had to wear the brace/cast on her wrist. All pictures of her after that she had on a long scare that went down and covered the one had. Why hit it – everyone freaking knows she had a brace/cast on.

Hillary wearing long sleeves in the summer means America made the right choice! You heard it here from impartial observer Dr Snow, everyone!

Trump’s fake doctor writing a fake letter dictated by Trump himself? Totes cool. Hillary wears long sleeves in the summer, just like everyone else in the pictures? Dr Snow diagnoses her from pictures and states America made the best choice accordingly.

That’s nuts. You’re acting nuts.

2 Likes

Phew dodged a bullet!

1 Like

Speaking of First Ladies, where is Melania? She hasn’t been seen since May 10.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/trump-says-the-first-lady-is-doing-great-she-hasnt-been-seen-in-public-for-two-weeks/2018/05/25/b9107c60-5f97-11e8-a4a4-c070ef53f315_story.html?utm_term=.95a31edda83a

1 Like

Why dictate a letter to a quack doctor and try to pass off his words of those of a competent medical professional to prove your health? That guy is actually president, and picking that guy was the "right choice. "

Your fealty is unwavering.

1 Like

it’s not about that. she’s their safe place.

No it’s everything combines. Falling down stairs. Fallign in her hotel room. Falling in her apartment/home in New York. The brace or something she is wearing. Her passing out and being dragged into her waiting van – with explination of heat exhustion, well no she was dehydrated, well she has been sick and that caused the heat exhustion/dehydration.

Watch the video I posted a link to a few posts back.

Hell the left has been trotting forth Doc’s who havn’t examined The Don to say he is mentally ill and should be removed from office.

I understand that, I’m just trying to see if they can come up with a viable reason to consider their viewpoint. I know, probably asking for too much.

1 Like

my theory is she just had to get away from Trump for awhile.

and who could blame her?

It wouldn’t have to be. Could be hams, canned goods, jewelry- you name it.
Were you not aware that kind of overdressing puts people on store security radar?

Maybe she’s got her bike parked just outside of the range of the paparazzi and it’s her safety gear:

1 Like

that’s a really good point.

if we’re gonna not talk about the debt and healthcare and mexico paying us money.

Agree. She has missed several official events without explanation.

Hell, Trump’s been trotting forth Docs who haven’t examined “The Don”. But you seem to have no problem with that.

2 Likes
  • bad back
  • faints alot
  • can’t do stairs without falling
  • evidence of residual brain trauma with incessant coughing
  • seizures accompanied by loss of awareness

actually it’s the residual brain damage and the seizures that would trouble me the most if she were president. The other stuff? You are right… not a big deal.

1 Like

Donald Trump doesn’t have any health problems?

Can someone please show me the Amendment of the Constitution that requires any candidate for this office to disclose his health status?

The minimum age to run is 35. Who in their 60s and 70s is in the same health state as they were at 35? Good grief, John Fitzgerald Kennedy, the U S’ youngest President, had his share of the health problems, starting out with Addison’s Disease.

Reagan had Alzheimer’s and he’s still God of the Right.

OK, so why bother to bring it up now. She’s not president. Are you concerned for her health now, are you praying for a recovery?