Hillary Clinton cheering Americans dying

No bars are open, no restaurants are open. The Governor is asking that if you are non essential you work from home and not gather in groups of more than 10 people. Public boat ramps are closed, etc.

Florida is ramping up to be a hotspot.

I have explained to my employees: this is serious and if you cannot take is seriously by social distancing do not come in and expose others. Since this guy seems to think this is a joke and is having parties with his bar buddies to play darts he’s gone.

He might be in a group under 10. But it’s your business, seems pretty harsh.

So when Trump does something it’s bad and there’s no excuse for it. When Hillary does something like this it’s Trump’s fault and not worthy of outrage. Got it.

Proof Cuomo is a pathetic excuse of a human being!

Any Cuomo supporters out there? Please share with use what you see in this freak!

That’s simply a misinterpretation of the facts. They number of ventilators Cuomo is asking for is in preparation for the apex. It’s be reckless to ask for the number of ventilators they need right now. They are asking for the number they WILL need, or else people will die.

They THINK they will need.

2 Likes

I’m sure they’ll get them.

Production is being ramped up.

:rofl:

Both Trump and Cuomo are playing politics, which is horrifying and dangerous.

In so many respects, this pandemic could not have come at a worse time in our country.

1 Like

Lets be sure we tell facts here and not partisan crap. Trump has not said no ventilators for you to coumo.
Coumo is not distributing all the ventilators he has to hospitals. My guess is he is waiting to see what hospitals need them. In my book that’s fine. It’s not fine for him to be calling for more when he does not need them at this time.
It is also fine for Trump to say you have ventilators that you aren’t using I don’t see the need to send you more at this time because some other states might need them when you don’t and I don’t want to see other states going without ventilators because you want to hoard ventilators.
If Trump sends Cuomo more ventilators than he needs and coumo sits on them and other states have to do without will you lay all those deaths caused by coumo hoarding ventilators at the dems feet because they did not call coumo out and say come on you don’t need them at the moment lets see where they really need to go.
I am ashamed all of the American people who in this time of crisis can not put their hate away and come together.

2 Likes

Well…you’ll get them if you first fulfill the criterion that you show your appreciation for what Trump has done so far.

Otherwise he won’t take your phone call.

:sunglasses:

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

We deserve more from our leaders in a time of crisis

“Oh, is Romney in quarantine. Gee, that’s to bad”

That was pretty ■■■■■■■ vile of the president, because it was crystal clear, as he wanted it to be, that it was pure sarcasm. An old man contracts the virus and Trump practically did a happy dance.

She has the right but is it right to make this crisis a partisan crap shoot.
I’m will to bet that if the left give up their partisan jabs that Trump will give up the jabs too.
All you have to do is look at what happens when they give Trump a thank for the help we need it. Trump gives them the same love back.
It’s all right for states to call Pence or Trump or who ever they need to call asking for more help. But the going on tv and slamming the Fed is not helping their state or the country.
To me this is just more party before country crap and these people should be ashamed.

2 Likes

Wow, talk about disingenuous.

It is Pence, not Trump that is leading the task force.

Pence is keeping in touch with ALL of the governors and all of the States are getting what they need if it is available.

2 Likes

Nor are they worse.

i agree!

no. if trump said something this vile the press and leftist media would have lost their weak minds.

they ignore hillary. because they like her. they thinks they are objective journalists. you think they deliver “news”

journalism!

Now lets state facts here not more partisan crap.
He did not say he told Pence not to make calls to governors who were not nice to him. He said Pence was calling those governors but he President Trump would not be calling those governors to make sure they did not need something. He would wait for those governors to call him if they wanted to use this crisis as a partisan club.
In fact most of what he said was that governors were helping and were thanking all the federal agencies that were helping. But that he had no time for governors who wanted to use this crisis in partisan ways.