Hillary Clinton cheering Americans dying

The things Trump supporters will try to point to in order to continue ignoring what’s right in front of them every day.

3 Likes

Did you not read my post? When you take the top three states NY, NJ, CA (all liberal) that is over half of all the cases in the country. I suppose if HRC were president there would be few if any cases in the US.

1 Like

He has his stockpile in warehouses right now because “the hospitals don’t need them yet”.

Waiting for Trump to send more right and claiming they don’t have any because of that is disingenuous, he’s just trying to score points by blaming the administration for something that as of yet, is not an emergency.

2 Likes

Are you talking to yourself?

Damn dude! Why you gotta do that?

Or march in the Chinatown parade.

2 Likes

Y’all are making this way too complicated. It’s not a competition. We are allowed to be opposed to both. What Trump said was wrong. And this lady from Michigan is a little batty. So why can’t we discuss this crazy person without revisiting something Trump said 4 years ago? What’s the point?

1 Like

Great post!!

John Dingell says “Hello!” … maybe while looking up.

1 Like

I think she’s really saying his leadership sucks. And she has that right doesn’t she.

Sure he would.

Today he told Pence not to take calls from governors who aren’t nice to him.

Unlike Hillary’s callous tweet, such a stance on Trump’s part actually could cost lives.

4 Likes

And Hillary would cheer it.

1 Like

And to you, the tweet is worse than Trump risking actual lives because his feelings were hurt.

That makes sense…

1 Like

And to you that excuses the celebration. She’s on your side, so she gets a pass.

1 Like

She gets a pass because she’s completely irrelevant

Please tell me that’s not true

It’s very true. He was even stupid enough to say it outloud during a press conference

She wasnt celebrating, it’s been pointed out to you and yet the assertion continues. Stupid and weak.

Talk about being doomed. We’re being led out through a pandemic by Eric Cartman

3 Likes

That’s a little insulting to Eric Cartman. You are talking about an imaginary character created as a parody of really dumb people intentionally. And you are comparing that to a real life person who less than half the voting people of this country choose to to be in charge. SMH.