Hillary Clinton cheering Americans dying

Don’t agree with Hillary on this one. Also don’t agree with the President calling the governor of a state in the midst of a medical emergency grade school playground names. Both are immature, obviously political and of zero benefit other than the ego of the poster.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1243726993537073152?s=21

1 Like

Yet we all know Trump never said either of those things.

If you had legitimate criticism you wouldn’t have to resort to crap like that.

Next time you’re screaming Liar Liar Trump remember that post.

3 Likes

Maybe gloating would be the better term.

1 Like

Whitmer loves threats. As long as she is the one making them.

Michigan governor threatens doctors who prescribe hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19

1 Like

Cuomo has the ventilators, four thousand of them delivered by the federal government this week. Cuomo however is not Distributing them, claiming yhe hospitals don’t need them

I’m not sure she was trying to make a political point for Dems. She was supposed to be the President handling all this. It was her turn. The First Madam President. And he stole it. Oh boohoohhhooo…

2 Likes

So she’s really saying she’d put China first? Russia first?

Maybe she meant she’d put China first instead of America. That a more logical explanation for that tweet?

You know that isn’t what she said.

1 Like

At least he wasn’t listening to you in Jan/Feb.

If he had we’d be looking at 5, 6 million more cases already and tens of thousands of dead

Every governor is going to demand all the equipment their state can use and then some extra on top of that just to be safe…just like that person at the store taking all of the toilet paper without consideration that others have needs too. And everyone that doesn’t get all they want is going to complain, without consideration that some has to kept in reserve for others that will need it. Equipment, that is.

2 Likes

Maybe, it just might be very close to that, but then again to see a thread created to call this out compared to the gloating done by the president in more than a few situations seems more than disingenuous at best. Especially if you consider the very same president downplayed a situation where people where dying until the point he couldnt anymore.

True but they won’t all be lying about what they got and they won’t all be sitting on it claiming haven’t gotten it

1 Like

Priceless

You know exactly what she said because it’s out there for anyone to see. Why dont you give us you expert opinion on what she said, this should be interesting

A number you cant prove with any evidence. You dont want to play that game.

Lol yes that wasn’t long ago to dear lord. Wasn’t as bad as the mayor in Italy having a “Hug a Chinese” day so they wouldn’t feel bad.

Seriously? That was a letter from the state licensing board. Who signed it?

Neither hydroxychloroquine nor chloroquine are FDA approved for the treatment of viral illness. The CDC is saying it is OK to be used in very limited situations for severe illness. That is based on one non-randomized, non-controlled French study of 36 patients which anecdotally showed decreased viral shedding time. That’s it. No clinical outcomes. No statistical significance. People claim in vitro activity against coronavirus, or activity in other mammals. Neither of those mean anything until proven in humans using standardized trials.

So, this is the state licensing board telling pharmacists that if they see these medications being prescribed inappropriately, they have the responsibility to do something. Just like literally every other prescription drug out there.

I’m sure there will be plenty of people who are going to brush off their junior medicine merit badge and tell me I’m full of it, or post a link to BS they haven’t critically reviewed and tell me I’m wrong. That’s fine. These medicines are not miracle drugs. They have real side effects which can be fatal. They are not candy to be given to anyone with cold symptoms.

Went over this already. You seem to miss the qualifiers I used when talking about the early disease process. I’m sorry you fail to understand what currently available data means. Find someone who can help you.

You work Absolutely dead wrong and we both know it.