Hillary Clinton cheering Americans dying

never has. never will

no ones that low

Maybe. But a statement like the one she made certainly confirms that this evil psychopath has no business anywhere near the White house. Thank God she got whipped.

4 Likes

I can imagine that anybody who has lost a loved one might want to slap some sense into this maniac.

dont change the title if this thread! thats exactly what shes doing

what pure human garbage

1 Like

McCain “I like people who weren’t captured”.

stupid thing to say

but doesn’t compare to this. the nation, world is frightened

not even close

I disagree. That worse than this.

was the country losing their jobs, loved ones, scared ■■■■■■■■■

POWs are sacred.

yes or no?

Some, we were still recovering from a recession.

She’s a freak!

You forgot the words “Russia”, “collusion” and “hoax”.

You forgot Seth Rich.

The governors are probably saying he was sent by someone else.

Don’t show enough gratitude,all of a sudden your state and its people goes to the bottom of the “we’re here to help” list.

After days of pleading from the nation’s governors, President Donald Trump took steps Friday to expand the federal government’s role in helping produce critically needed supplies to fight the coronavirus pandemic.

Yet the president rejected any criticism for the federal government’s response to a ballooning public health crisis that a month ago he predicted would be over by now.

“We have done a hell of a job," Trump told reporters Friday, as he sent an ominous message to state and local leaders who have been urging the federal government to do more to save lives.

“If they don’t treat you right, I don’t call,” Trump said, shortly after telling reporters: “I want them to be appreciative.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-rejecting-blame-warns-governors-to-be-appreciative/ar-BB11OsqG?ocid=spartandhp

Then there’s this:

In a Thursday night interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, Trump declared that Washington Gov. Jay Inslee “should be doing more” and “shouldn’t be relying on the federal government.” He dismissed New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s requests for additional ventilators to keep patients alive, saying, “I don’t believe you need 40,000 or 30,000” of the devices, which force air into the lungs of those too sick to breathe. And he said he was still weighing Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s request for a disaster declaration, saying, “We’ve had a big problem with the young, a woman governor from, you know who I’m talking about, from Michigan.”

“You know," he added from the White House, "we don’t like to see the complaints.”

Ya I get she hates Trump but this was uncalled for.

1 Like

Not sure what her point is especially since nearly half of them are in NY one of the most liberal states in the country, with about half of NY’s cases being in NYC, one of the most liberal cities in the country.

Do you really not understand her point?

The United States now has over 100,000 cases of the coronvirus. Yeah our death rate is only 1.6% at the moment.

Few people are taking the quarantines seriously, they’re going out and partying.

Is this because they’re stupid or because they believed Trump when he said, “Oh, this is just the flu.” and “It will disappear in a week.”

Well, it hasn’t disappeared.

1 Like

Sounds like she should be trashing Cuomo and celebrate his killing of Americans.

1 Like

Cuomo has been begging Trump for ventilators.

Trump says, “You don’t need 'em.”

The budget cuts that took away thousands of hospital beds in the last five years can be laid at the door of the governor.

Further deaths because Trump says, “No ventilators for you” can be laid at Mr. “This will all disappear in a week” Trump’s door.