Hillary: Circumstances of Trump's America 'more dangerous' than Hitler's Germany

It’s funny that after you had the nerve to call me a liar in another thread for something that wasn’t a lie, you make a big mistake here in your OP headline. Hillary never used Trump’s name in her speech.

From Real Clear Politics:

She did not use the president’s name but said: “There is nothing normal about undermining the rule of law. There is nothing normal about attacking the press. There is nothing normal about trying to undermine another branch of government. There is nothing normal about trying to use the political system to go after your enemies. There is nothing normal about any of that.”

Your right-wing source brought up Trump. She didn’t.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/06/09/hillary_clinton_classic_pattern_of_fascist_takeover_is_happening_in_the_us_today.html

There’s no doubt Trump is bordering on fascism. He is a cancer on the presidency, to borrow John Dean’s words. He needs to be removed from that office, either by impeachment or election.

And to refresh your memory about the other thread and my use of the word again, it was not in quotes. And it was also not wrong since Trump and co. made copious use of Wikileaks taken from foreign sources.

So next time you start peddling advice to others on this board take a look in your own back yard.

#factsmatter

2 Likes

are you under the impression there hasn’t been a rise in facist ideaology in the last decade,?

people like this are the face of American fascism.

I called you a liar in another thread?

Care to link that for me.

Also, the Title of the OP is the Title of the Article, not MINE.

Jeezus.

should everyone ignore hillary?

So she didn’t say it?

No. Check your own posts.

Do tell.

Is this like those hate speech questions you all ask where the only hate speech you recognize ALWAYS comes from the other side but you can never see your own sides flaws?

No, you made a claim I called you a liar.

Link it.

Hildawg has lost her mind.

why can’t she?

There is a fascist behind every tree. That’s why they need to take “us” to task. “They” need to remain vigilant.

$10 bucks and she could buy a mirror at Wal-Mart.

who ever said that craziness?

or is that your opinion?

have you been given the impression that it has?

I’m waiting for examples so we can discuss.

Hold onto your hat, they will probably be whizzing by at lightening speed.

She is, after all, just a woman ruled by emotion.

i’m just curious why the poster thinks white supremacists are good people

Anger. It’s a sad, sad thing to behold. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Calm down.

1 Like