Hillary: Circumstances of Trump's America 'more dangerous' than Hitler's Germany

Well, oh my. That bad huh? I know some of us in jest have mentioned Conservatives and Republicans should just wear a letter on their clothing to make it easier for some, in response to certain comments here but really… did anyone here really think any of us think we are living in the times she is mentioning here?

Or if you do, why do you think that way?

“I think with the rapidity with which information can be conveyed today because of the internet, it is an even more dangerous set of circumstances…” Clinton said, seemingly comparing Trump’s America to Hitler’s Germany and Mussolini’s Italy.

1 Like

Campus Reform must be a right wing rag, as I have been informed that only conservatives bring up Hillary any more.

Put yourself in her position. Americans having unfettered access to information has to be very upsetting to liberals in general and her specifically.

Correct, it is.

Campus Reform Campus Reform logo 2017.png250x44
CampusReformHomepage.png220x178

Campus Reform homepage in April 2017
Type Online publication
Format Online
Owner(s) Leadership Institute
Editor-in-chief Lawrence B. Jones
Founded 2009
Headquarters Arlington, Virginia
Website campusreform.org

Campus Reform is an American conservative news website focused on higher education. It is operated by the Leadership Institute.

2 Likes

Well, than that obviously means she didn’t say it. :roll_eyes:

More and more reasons for why she lost…

I’m more concerned with what she said than who brought it to light, but we know the direction some are going to take. :wink:

Aww how cute, you guys hang on every word she utters!

I don’t see where she can get that comparison. I do understand the censorship issues going on and the fight between govt/private entities etc. among other dividing issues but more dangerous than Hitler’s Germany?

Holy Hyperbole Batman.

Hillary lost guys, get over it.

Well, let’s not discuss the content of her words boys. I can see why you don’t want to.

Here’s an idea, lets pretend a Republican said it.

Give them a break. The whole AOC thing never really took so naturally they’re going to go back to their original crush

2 Likes

I can see why this is a hard subject for ya’ll to discuss, but maybe give it a try.

There was a question or two in the OP you might want to tackle instead of throwing peanuts.

She was talking about how the internet has allowed the rise of fascism easier, which is ha she never once in her speech compares Trump to Hitler.

1 Like

Is what she’s saying, actually saying, all that implausible? Divorce yourself from the easy “EHRMAGERD SHE’S CALLING US FASCISTS” and it’s easy to see how any party, any politician could combine populism with the social media/internet age and create a toxic stew for extremism to grow.

1 Like

Because she never makes the comparison.

Damn it - beat me to it.

They seem obsessed, do they not?

Totally expected, especially after the past couple of days.

I don’t know why cons are obsessed with something that in the long run means diddly squat.

2 Likes