Hillary: Circumstances of Trump's America 'more dangerous' than Hitler's Germany

I was thinking just the same thing. Great minds and all…

Can crooked & loser Hillary get anymore pathetic? I don’t think so! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

They thought a Mussolini a Hitler could be controlled…

Who was she referring to?

and how is she comparing it to today?

So discussing the thought that certain influential people think facism could be and is happening now is means diddly squat?

I get you are trying to use my words on another subject to belittle me and this topic, but if that’s ll you got…

How sad.

Many influential people say lots of things. What’s your concern?

With communism being just around the corner, hyperbole just ain’t what it used to be.

1 Like

I think some of you should wear a big “C” so we can spot you. Oh wait…

1 Like

I like how she keeps bringing up the Mueller report and "us"against them but isn’t talking about Trump or the other side.:unamused:

I like how when asked how to deal with the polarization in today’s society it’s straight to Mueller, impeachment and fascism talk.

She talking about fascism,
there has been a rise of Fascism in the western world in the last decade.

It has nothing to do with “Trump” he isn’t a fascism he doesn’t have the backbone.

Please go on…

I brought that up and asked a question. Feel free to actually discuss and answer.

Having first hand knowledge of the European, North African and Russan debacles, death, murderous torture, destruction and genocides thanks to Herr Adolph and Signore Benito, Mrs. Clinton is highly qualified to make such comments correct?
Uhh no, the only thing Madam Clinton is adept at is use of the repeated lie again and again so that her adoring numbskulls perceive it as the truth! A lesson learned likely at her thrilling days at Wellesley under some aspiring Marxist “Prof” who was enamored with Joseph Goebbels.

Meanwhile In Venezuela

1 Like

While throwing out the Mueller report, impeachment etc.

But she’s not trying to tie fascism to Trump. Nah.

She talked about a large amount of topics.

please link me to her comparing Trump to Hitler.

Meanwhile in Sudan

But can she just go away?

I was referencing hyperbole by influential people

Sudan is a humanitarian disaster and the us will never wash its hands hit ignoring it

I don’t believe you are paying attention. She is comparing the atmosphere today under Trump (while throwing out the Mueller report, et al and of all things talking about the rule of law lol) as being more dangerous than Hitler’s Germany during that dreadful time in history.

Why does she think that? Other than she hates Trump? I gave one example in an earlier post of why one side may feel that way. Care to expound on why she could possibly think things are worse now outside of easier access to information?

She’s a private citizen, so she can say whatever she wants and I still don’t give a rat’s ass.

I usually say whatever the *%#$ I want but it gets no media attention!
Bastards.