Hillary: Circumstances of Trump's America 'more dangerous' than Hitler's Germany

I’m fine, thanks. I was talking about Hillary.

I personally think she is angry most of the time.

:blush:

No. It means the whooshing sound you heard was a point passing over your… post.

Ever hear of /sarcasm?

XX will do that do a person. :wink:

2 Likes

I thought Trump had already been demoted to Goebbels status.

I think I’ll listen to the whole hour and 24 minutes and then make up my mind instead of just jumping to a point a little over an hour in.

wow, a personal insult.

That’s special.

She’s bat ■■■■ crazy.

A personal observation. It’s your choice to make/take it as insulting.

Your post isn’t special. Neither was your missing the point.

At least she has an excuse.

Imagine opening up the skulls and watching the brains of those who believe Clinton’s doubledown rants.

No, not really. The point of attacking the source by that poster was quite obvious.

I’m just not playing that stupid game.

ever hear of satire?

where I have I suggest there doesn’t exist communist or alt-left radical fascists?

He pointed out the previous poster was correct. It was a right-leaning publication, verifying that indeed it was a conservative source that brought up Hillary.

Nothing contesting that they were Hillary’s words. That was the game you introduced.

Yet, that is the standard MO. Attack the source and NEVER discuss the topic.

I discuss the topic and the fact your OP is false she never compared Trump to Hitler.

2 Likes

He didn’t attack the source. He pointed out it was conservative leaning. You’re the one making it something else.

Standard MO.

2 Likes

I’m asking you what you believe indicates a rise in fascist ideology outside of HIllary’s examples of looking at the Mueller report, impeachment talk, etc.

I said earlier I can see some people fearing that due to the increase in conservative/republican voices on social media being stifled.

Can you not give me an example you might think would lead Hillary to believe we are in such dangerous times other than her allusions to Trump?

Fine. His other contributions to the thread were so enlightening. :roll_eyes:

Going to discuss the topic or not?