Hildawg Deposed

If one uses executive privilege it means they aren’t hiding something but without it they are?

1 Like

And the Red Hat Mob with Trump.

1 Like

Not at all. Completely different concept. A concept that many on the left do not seem to grasp.

The President gets to make decisions. As a result, he gets privilege so that he can have honest candid discussions from his advisers without any of them afraid that there discussions will be released.

A Sec of State is working on the behalf of the President. She doesnt get to make decisions. She gets to advize. As a result, she doesnt get privilege.

Nope. They were fired up, not fired. :sunglasses:

There’s no worship here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Yes. I know what executive privilege is. It has nothing to do with the series of postings you responded to about why one witholds information

Damn…the bitterness…is biting…your buttigieg. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

You mad you didn’t think of that?
There’s plenty of time to make one from popsicle sticks or tin cans. Proudly display at the next Red Hat Mob gathering.

1 Like

Do we finally got her now??

2 Likes

But her emails!

How does JW even have standing? Don’t be surprised if this gets tossed on appeal.

1 Like

I like, sooo barely studied for that test. I’m gonna totally fail! Let’s get cheese friiieeees!

FOIA. that’s how.

Okay. And this is all a civil case, right?

not so much for scooter

The judge outlined some specific questions that could be answered.
As long as this is the standard, I wonder when we will hear from Jared and Ivanka about the same questions involving their communications.

Lamberth even gave some examples of lingering questions about Clinton’s emails, such as how did she come to believe that her private emails would be preserved under normal State Department processes, who told her this and when, at what point did she learn department records management officials did not know about the server, “[a]nd why did she think that using a private server to conduct State Department business was permissible under the law in the first place?”

Would one be prescient by stating that certain people with familial connections to D Trump will be receiving pardons to prevent such an occurrence?

You mean the subordinates. They’ll be the ones who will suffer any consequences if any.

Better check again, that ain’t his boots. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I wonder how many of the people who are applauding this here will be shouting “foul”, “harassment” and “derangement” and the lawsuits Donald Trump will face after the Presidency?

1 Like