Hildawg Deposed

So not providing everything asked for, is proof of cover up. Hmmm,…in what other case has that happened lately?

2 Likes

What crimes? She testified under oath 7 times. What on earth is a biased group going to uncover that Congress couldn’t?

1 Like

You can’t even discern a simple statement. I really hope you’re not this lost, in real life? :sunglasses:

She’s going to say she had a conversation at 3:15, and Judicial Watch will start screaming “AHA, IT WAS 3:18 LIAR” and by the end of the day every talk radio host will be screaming unhinged into their microphones to lock her up.

4 Likes

At least Trump now can go back to an old favorite that the Red Hat Mob can chant.
Gives them all tingles.

1 Like

Hows that?..You saying what’s not provided. or what your not able to witness will be proof of whether or not it’s a cover up. If she’s cleared that is. So the only acceptable outcome is guilt, any other outcome the process was tainted.

And there’s the escape hatch carefully laid down.

When Hillary walks away, without a scratch and yet again, it will be because the lawyers didn’t pursue the right line of questioning.

He’s telling us what the excuse making is already going to be. Maybe he’s aware he’s doing it maybe not.

8 Likes

I m predicting a serious case of “I m sorry I don’t recall”, multiple times.

It’s sad the crap that witch has gotten away with, and unfortunately she’ll continue to get away with.

3 Likes

Worked for Reagan didnt it?

2 Likes

Any hints?

And Trump during the Mueller investigation.
He can say “I don’t recall” and its a-okay because he is idolized by the right.

1 Like

Lol at the herd of independent thinkers still being strung along by judicial watch. Amirite? Moooo!

Looking forward to this thread progressing.

4 Likes

Is Hilldawg baaaa baaaa baaaad? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

…asked the Hillaryite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

@Smyrna is having his boots tongue-shined again. :rofl:

1 Like

I have no loyalty nor do I worship a politician.
Can’t say for the other side and Trump.
Moo moo moo. :cow2:

1 Like

Wow, just wow.

I have nothing but :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: 4 u.

She has to win a Presidential Election before she is afforded Executive Privilege. She lost…to Trump of all people. You supporters should hang your heads in shame and embarrassment.

1 Like

That was Chris Matthews with tingles…and he was fired last night.