Hildawg Deposed

None. And we’ll laugh when he counter-sues for frivolous abuse of the legal system to pursue personal vendettas.

Why would she appeal? Why wouldn’t she want to clear her name? Bolton can put this whole thing to rest…

Suits that will last as long as last weeks nuisance suit against the New York Times.

There will never be a day that anything that implies any criticism of Trump be met by howls of outrage from his cult.

My estimate is:

NOBODY!

After he leaves the White House, he’s on his own.

Because an ephor said so.

So you are saying Trump’s supporters have not loyalty. I wouldn’t have thought so little of them.

He is a tool. A wrecking ball. His sins are his own.

No, all his sins are caused by Barack Obama!

No. His sins are his own. This thread isn’t about Trump though.

Yes he does like to sue people doesn’t he? Seems like that’s his go to move for him…frivolous law suits.

He’s a businessman, law suits as plaintiff and defendant are a day at the beach.

Over business matters maybe …not over every little percieved personal slight.

We leave it in your capable hands to keep track of that.

In the mean time, this thread is about Hildawg’s deposition. Try to focus.

1 Like

Having watched Secretary Clinton handle an eleven hour grilling by a group of Senators out for blood, I find the prospect of yet another highly funded fishing expedition boring. It will fair and you will continue to claim she is guilty, because there is no respect for the Constitutional presumption of innocence among those who hate Hillary.

James Comey testified to Congress that she was guilty, that’s good enough for me.

James Comey’s opinion is not a barometer of guilt or innocence.

James Comey, who Democrats despise for cubically re-opening the Clinton investigation a week before the election while keeping the Trump investigation under wraps. James Comey who Republicans despise for not killing the Russia probe after Trump took office.

That James Comey is now the one you trust?

Well, him and 40 years of the public life of Hildawg.

There is zero doubt that Hillary mishandled classified materials with her unauthorized server and her unauthorized cell phone. There is also zero doubt the she had her server scrubbed after it was subpoenaed. Her guilt is not in question, what is in question is why did Comey and Loretta Lynch not prosecute her.

2 Likes

Read the DOJ report on the matter rather than trusting what your hear on conservative talk radio. The answers are obvious. The reasons are similar to why the President continues to use an unsecured phone and his daughter and son-in-law use a private email server for government business and no one is concerned about that.

Because she is Hillary Clinton.

I was listening to NBC Nightly News when I heard Comey say that to Congress.

And again … this thread is about Hildawg, not Trump.