High noon? Trump on Fox 2 hour town hall. Today at noon

Public call-in, questions from doctors and from hosts. All about medical considerations. Trump coming up momentarily. Guessing discussion will be about economy considerations. Risk/reward is what it’s all about in my opinion.

Yes questioners agreed to kiss Trump’s ring immediately after the crisis passes. Copying MSM tactics I believe.

Why would you consider easing the social distancing recommendations when the peak of the virus hasn’t crested yet?

Why would you endorse a secret slush fund of 500B to be dolled out at one person’s descetion?

At a time when more states are depending on the ACA market place to insure unemployed americans, why are you proceeding with your lawsuit to kill the ACA?

What is your plan to replace the ACA during this difficult time should your lawsuit prevail?

Do you believe it’s time for guaranteed sick leave for all?

Will you support a bail out for the small businesses in america? You are currently focusing on big business. What about small business.

2 Likes

Don’t forget about Russian collusion.

Why?

Been watching too much cable news…what else is there to do??? Watching Cuomo and Trump shows most days. I think Cuomo is doing a better job at communicating.these days. He gets into the nuts and bolts a little more and does a good job relating a big government’s issues in targeting a problem.

POTUS could take a lesson. He only really perks up at the end when Q&A from the press starts.
They ask jaded questions and he takes the bait. Then it’s on!! Childish on both sides. :us: :elephant:

Good, balanced critique.

just clicked on fox. Not Faucci?

The woman doctor that wears a decorative scarf each day is on tv now

Yeah, I see her. Debbie. She sits like a lady.

That’s not a scarf! She’s wearing a freakin’ wild rag!

For our reading pleasure

1 Like

Who thought this was a good idea?

Market is holding… messaging is happening. Discussions will follow everywhere. Planting seed for return to work. This will perhaps lead to discussion of when to go back to work versus if. I am satisfied, tho certainly overwhelmed with arguments being made by Trump. Dealing with acceptable death rates is not easy to do. Time to start talking about it is now.

Trump needs to go back inside.

1 Like

Easy … my wife wears them a lot and right now she thinks you’re a nice guy.

Wild rags? I do too when it’s cold.

1 Like

I like Dr. Debbie so far. She just flat out ignored a Trump interruption. :rofl:

1 Like

What questions are you hoping are asked? Any that have not been asked 100 times?

Awesome questions. I wonder why CNN, ABC or the others have not been smart enough to ask? Answer: They’re more interested in playing gotcha, than asking real questions. They are serving you poorly. Sorry about your luck.

BTW. I can answer the slush fund question. There is no slush fund. By definition a slush fund is extra money. The payments will be used to keep employers afloat. Not for a slush fund. Slush fund is a lie.