High noon? Trump on Fox 2 hour town hall. Today at noon

It’s off but only by about 600 points since the press conference began.

Amazing

like his very own jill biden?

Sure sure. But not with Trump.

1 Like

I should clarify…it’s off it’s high by that much…still up by nearly 1,500 points total.

That might be due to the rescue deal which probably will happen today…at least it is expected.

He talked about this yesterday.

Told you she was good.

:goal_net:

1 Like

Pretty much. Got to say - the debates between Trump and Biden are going to be entertaining if nothing else. 90 minutes of 2 old guys rambling on in incoherent phrases.

2 Likes

why didn’t fox ask them today?

Perhaps you need to revisit Cuomo’s comments re the immediacy of NY’s need for ventilators; it might cause you to reconsider.

No he wasn’t; he had “other things to do”.

Pence, Trump, Birx and the Surgeon-General whose name escapes me at the moment.

A fund set aside to be doled out as he sees fit with no oversight for 6 months and then probably after that executive privilege is pretty much a slush fund. Why should munchin decide who the winners and losers are?

@mike_c_56 I would highly recommend Cuomo’s presser Wednesday your time.

He wasn’t there; he had “other things” to do.

Certainly it is incumbent on Trump to clearly and unambiguously articulate what would be an acceptable death rate.

If you want to check out what happened after Trump started talking: it was at +9.20 when he started.

Hes more concerned with reelection. Hes scared of the lock him up chants

From here on out you will never ever see Dr. Fauci at one of these again.

Book it.

If that is the case then I would hope that Dr Fauci has the guts to articulate his opposition to Trump’s plan.