High noon? Trump on Fox 2 hour town hall. Today at noon

The temporary sugar high of the stimulus has been apparently put on hold, and the realization that we do not have enough ventilators or PPE, and that some hospitals are going to have to make the terrible decision of deciding who lives and dies due to lack of equipment clearly has the market concerned.

I thought it may have had something to do with Massie holding up the legislation with a roll-call vote, but that doesn’t really make sense as the legislation is guaranteed to pass today.

This statement is completely untrue. I implore you to please stop spreading misinformation. Seriously. Please. There are real people’s lives hanging in the balance right now.

Yes we are. We know what the numbers are going to be and we simply don’t have enough machines to accomodate them.

1 Like

Yeah but it might make Trump look bad

1 Like

Please watch this direct from a NYC Emergency Room Doctor. Please.

It is in the article.

Emergency rooms are seeing panicked people.

No, they’re seeing sick people

1 Like

Please?

Sick people…sick and scared. Dying people. Scared and dying.

Turnout

1 Like

Who, not what.

Partisan turnout.

1 Like

Rate of new infection doubling has gone from 2…to 3…to now 4 days.

It’s slowing.

Yes but we still at least a month away from being out of the woods. Lightening up things before that happens is irresponsible and would mute any sacrifices made up until that point

In the United States?

Now we are down to a month.

Much better.

1 Like

Yes. A month is better. Easter is pure fantasy

Total mortality doubling time has remained approximately 3 days dating back to 3/10. When that slows down we’re making progress. We’ll see. If things hold up we should be around 1,920 total deaths by the end of the day tomorrow. I hope beyond hope that we don’t get there.

1 Like

No it isn’t.