High noon? Trump on Fox 2 hour town hall. Today at noon

Yes, I was one of them because I loathed HRC. I also believed Trump would be bipartisan. I was wrong! He decided getting accolades from his base was more important than bringing the country together.

1 Like

That Trump reversed the decision to send New York 4000 ventilators

People that normally vote Democrat staying home

1 Like

We have reached a point where rationing of medical equipment is a reality. The decision for continued medical care versus palliation is being taken out of the hands of the patient. This is the exact opposite of what Dr. Brix said yesterday. That is the point.

Just so weā€™re clear, rationing of this type does not occur during normal times. If a person or their family/HCPOA decides to be placed on a ventilator, it happens. Medical futility can be invoked, but it is a long difficult process that rarely occurs.

1 Like

Trump is not the bipartisan problem.

2 Likes

Oh, ok. Thanks. Didnā€™t Dr. Debbie say yesterday NYC has ventilators they arenā€™t using?

What did Cuomo say about the 4,000?

Have we?

I would agree he is not the ONLY bipartisan problem.

He didnā€™t impeach the House. He didnā€™t say Pelosi needs an intervention. For example.

Thatā€™s the thing about Trump, he doesnā€™t start it. He responds disproportionately.

2 Likes

Impeachment was a waste of time because everyone knew what the outcome would be. Do you really believe that Trump never starts it? In cases where he is just responding, doing it disproportionally is a problem, a big one.

There is no shortage

Never? Tough. Usually? Definitely?

The biggest problem?

That they werenā€™t enough

:rofl: thatā€™s one way to put it.

Yes there is. Even Trump is now admitting that there is. Heā€™s just falsely saying they nobody could of foreseen the need

1 Like

Indeed. And now he is SCREAMING at GM and Ford for not making ventilators fast enough. His messaging is all over the place here.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1243559373395410957

Wait. Isnt he the one that put the deal on hold until they can run the numbers to ensure taxpayers arenā€™t getting hosed?

With GM he is. Yes. That is what I mean. He is all over the place here. Is it because of thisā€¦

:question:

I hadnā€™t checked the markets yet. That makes sense

1 Like

Facing a shortage.

We are not in a shortage situation.

There was a shortage of PPE for a time.

For now NY is steady.