High noon? Trump on Fox 2 hour town hall. Today at noon

Not that hard to find if you look

There is no City or combination of cities in Texas is vulnerable is New York City.

Right the private sectors only stepping up to produce the supplies needed, thatā€™s not helping anybody is it?

4000 of which were delivered to New York this week.

Just like every other natural disaster that befalls the nation it is up to the states to prepare themselves.

The Federal Emergency Response exists only to supplement bad of the state when they are overwhelmed.

Federal government cannot even legally step in unless and until the governorā€™s disaster.

1 Like

The reaction when this is mostly over by Easter and Trump was right again will be worth the free vacation I got.

ā€¦where theyā€™re being hidden in California.

1 Like

Yikes. Sad situation we were told just yesterday didnā€™t exist.

Birx said. ā€œPlease, for the reassurance of people around the world, to wake up this morning and look at people talking about creating DNR situations ā€” do not resuscitate situations for patients ā€” there is no situation in the United States right now that warrants that kind of discussion.ā€œ

We currently have a public health emergency that is making our supply of some medical resources hard to find. Because of shortages, we will need to be careful with resources. Patients who have the best chance of getting better are our first priority. Patients will be evaluated for the best plan of care and dying patients will be provided comfort care.

Donā€™t worry. Hydroxychloroquine keeps patients off ventilators and out of the grave. How do we get enough Hydroxychloroquine is the question.

1 Like

This is the best the left can offer. I prefer cheap hydroxychloroquine which greatly reduces the need for expensive ventilators. But the left want a collapsed economy to get rid if Trump, so they are pushing the slow and expensive options.

If youā€™re serious I have no response. I wish you and your loves ones the best of health.

Likewise.

Why would the left want to collapse the economy? Do you think there are current Trump voters who will switch their vote to Biden due to the economy?

Iā€™m not sure what youā€™re trying to prove here.

Yes. There absolutely are.

1 Like

Maybe, but not the Trump supporters I know.

Who decides elections?

Usually people in the middle. I donā€™t think there are as many middle of the road people in this election as there are normally. I think most people in the middle have already decided whether or not they like Donald Trump. This election will be decided by turnout. Specifically, can the Dems get enough of the people who dislike Trump to turn out, because the people who like Trump will turn out in droves.

Who decided the '16 election? People who usually vote dem?

The easily duped, MSM trusting oneā€™s might. But Dems are mostly authoritarians who want to impose their ideas of Justice on the world. Collapsing the US economy would make the nationalist US easier to co-opt under a globalist world order. They donā€™t need to get control by an election. They could just create enough civil unrest for the globalist UN to step in.

That was 2 days ago. He reneged on the decision and has sincesaid he doesnā€™t think New York needs them