High noon? Trump on Fox 2 hour town hall. Today at noon

Triage committee is a death panel. Or a life panel if you prefer.

Yes, if he said lotteries were established, he lied.

And I’ll add this, now is not the time to be taking shots at each other. They both need to knock it off and Trump needs to knock it off first. He won’t.

Cuomo drew first blood, Trump should be the bigger man.

I have a dream.

1 Like

On that we agree.

No.

Agreed. Decouple.

For the first comment, of course that’s what it’s for. Who else has the buying power to build a time buying flex resource than the federal government?

Regards the second, never had a problem with the aspiration…just the methods employed to try and do it.

But that means worship of corporatism on both sides of the aisle has to stop because corps are gonna do what corps are gonna do.

What? How is it “flex”? Where and how are you going to stockpile them?

How else is there?

Which is the right thing to do, for them. The GOVERNMENT has to figure out how to use it. Like what is happening now with the private sector bailing out government. Again.

Seriously?

Our state-of-the-art warehouse and fulfillment centers, feature 250,000 square feet of climate controlled storage space and convenient proximity to major highways, rails, and other shipping and distribution hubs. PSC is a full-service, international source of pharmaceutical, medical, and dental supplies to federal civilian agencies, as well as, branches of the U.S. Armed Forces.

https://psc.gov/services/medical-supply-fulfillment

1 Like

Accepting billions of dollars from the government is bailing them out?

Send the link to Cuomo, he has me on ignore.

You think they got 16,000 ventilators in their high-bay warehouse?

2 Likes

Why didnt the federal government stockpile ventilators in case of emergency? Seems like they got the storage space and logistics for it

For services yes. Are we talking about the same companies?

I don’t know. Does the central government have the emergency or does NYC?

Why didn’t Cuomo buy another 500?

1 Like

It is both a federal and local emergency

How so?

Based on what?

What do I base that there is a national emergency on? Are you being serious? Um maybe the declaration of a national emergency

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/proclamation-declaring-national-emergency-concerning-novel-coronavirus-disease-covid-19-outbreak/

1 Like

Ventilators. Context. Damn.

Why didnt the federal government stockpile them in case of a national emergency? If New York is at fault for not doing so the so is the federal government.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/proclamation-declaring-national-emergency-concerning-novel-coronavirus-disease-covid-19-outbreak/

Is the shortage of ventilators a national emergency today?

Why didn’t Cuomo buy 50?

Who had a report identifying a ventilator deficiency?

Who wad voted most prepared.

Trump is not the President of New York.

Why didnt Trump? The double standard is lazy

Did Trump have a report telling him he had a deficiency? Because Cuomo did.

1 Like