Hey libs. What do you plan to do with your illegals?

Out of 300+ million you bet.

How would you handle the illegal murdering rapist as compared to the domestic murdering rapist?

If differently, why?

Nope. A quick civics lesson for you. The government is run be three separate and equal branches. We have no King. The President can do a lot. But he can’t do everything. In order to properly deal with the illegals he must get help from congress. He already has the conservatives on his side. But he still has the democrats and republicans to contend with. He’s out numbered.

Dude I understated the illegal crime by a mile, research this.

Foreigners killed less Americans on 9/11 and we bombed Afghanistan back to the stone age. If an illegal kills or rapes even 1 American its unacceptable. An illegal broke into a home and raped a 6 year old American girl in her bed, do you find that acceptable?

Poor, impotent Donald. Victimized yet again.

I don’t know why Obama did that. And I don’t know why any family would put their own kids in this situation. That’s what I think.

What a silly question. Give them amnesty and get out the vote.

Impotent to you and everyone else who lost. But a hero to those of us who currently occupy the winners circle!

:muscle:

A winner’s circle led by a man who by your assessment can’t do a damned thing because of those durn libs and RINOS.

Poor Donald.

Another unforced error on your part. Not RINO’s they are definitely republican. They are republican to the bone. What they are not is conservative. You are right he has not done a damned thing. FOR YOU! :blush: For us? He has probably done about 25 things that I absolutely love. Speaking of, how did you like that “Right to try” law he signed today? You know, the one that gives terminally ill patients the right to try experimental treatments if their doctor recommends it. It’s about time right? I know you love that he did this as much as I do!!!

So what’s the part I won’t like?

Poor, impotent Donald.

I love it!!! You are such a sore loser!
But you did love that “Right to Try” law he signed today. Yes? Speak up man. Don’t be shy. Cat got your tongue?

Whaaat? You’re paying for them but you don’t get to keep them? What a rip!

One in five prison inmates was not born in the U.S. 90 percent of those are illegals. And as I said, we don’t need anymore. Even otherwise law abiding ones. The jobs they are doing are going the way of the dodo bird. We can’t be the catch pan for the world’s population overflow.

Let em come. The more the merrier.

What are we going to do with low-skilled AMERICANS would be the question I would ask.

So far, we see Trump cutting or threatening to cut programs that actually did useful things like turn coal miners into data handlers and data processors, and other skilled jobs.

That is part of the problem. With all of the low skilled Americans it to deal with it is totally insane to bring in uncontrolled numbers of unskilled foreigners whom we will be forced to take care of. Why add to the problem? It’s just a stupid policy.

We’ll be fine.