Hey libs. What do you plan to do with your illegals?

Your kids can find drugs and prostitutes easy enough in this country without the help of immigrants.

My plan is to welcome them.

They are not immigrants they are law breaking illegal aliens who need to be captured and deported.

Continue to get conned by people like Trump, who promise them jobs in industries like coal, which are no longer viable.

OK. Then your kids can get drugs and prostitutes exclusively from US citizens.

Its official your argument is stupid.

You brought up drugs and prostitutes. Did you think those problems would go away if no one was here illegally? Because that’s stupid.

Cons are led by the Greatest Negotiator and Businessman in the history of probably ever. Stop passing the buck and looking for others to solve problems when your King currently reigns.

Good grief yes get it through your 4 inches of your Neanderthal liberal skull stop illegals from coming here, deport them, and their drug and prostitution problems will go away HELLO. Illegals have killed and raped thousands of Americans, that will also come to a stop.

:yum: yum!

1 Like

If there are jobs that Americans won’t do, then that should be handled legally by giving preference to those who will do those jobs.
Rather than illegals, the answer is to adjust our immigration policy to work needed and not to extended relations.

And we’d still have drugs and prostitutes and murders aplenty. I don’t support immigrants coming here illegally, but this country’s crime problem will continue with or without them.

It will be reduced you are just not honest enough to admit it.

No you are not.

Yes, a tiny, minuscule portion of our crime problem would go away if there were no illegal immigrants.

Illegals kill and rape thousands of Americans, you consider that minuscule?

I’m interested in reading more about your statistics. Got a link?

Conservatives want to deport these people right? I don’t think they want to wait for robot replacements either. I think the food shortages and grocery store riots come before your stupid shortsighted scenario.

I sold all of my illegals back in 2016 when I knew Trump was going to get elected.

Made a killing, since they had paid me to come here in the first place.

Lengthy pathway to citizenship with strings attached. Shorten timeframe for people willing to join military or programs like PeaceCorp or other volunteer programs. Keep your nose clean and citizenship is granted. People convicted of felonies or other heinous crimes are booted from country and possibly their family as well.

1 Like