Hey Democrats, Fighting Fair Is for Suckers

Truer words. Donald took our baser instincts, embraced them as a virtue, and like lemmings we followed him off the cliff. The man’s an idiot, but he’s a clever one.

Interesting…I didn’t remember any of them.

thanks for update.

Yeah,then why didn’t someone corrected me until now?

I can’t speak for anyone else. Why didn’t you double check your very easily verifiable lie?

Because I was going off memory.

You may not like his style or his brash and abrasive approach, but that in no way makes him an idiot.

We could see a booming economy, record low unemployment, rising wages, ISIS hiding in caves, and peace with North Korea, and I’ll bet you’d still call Trump an idiot.

His style isn’t “brash and abrasive,” it’s petulant and lowbrow. He’s an idiot.

But he did understand the demographic that would find that appealing, and propel him past the GOP primary then later into the White House. I did concede that he’s a clever idiot.

Like I said, just because you don’t agree with his style or approach, does not make him an idiot.

For example, you probably thought of Trump as an idiot, for his “petulant and lowbrow” rhetoric, calling Kim Jong-un “little rocket man,” or using phrases like “fire and fury.” In Tump’s own words to explain why he uttered such words, he said:

I think without the rhetoric we wouldn’t have been here. I really believe that. You know, we did sanctions and all the things you would do,” President Trump said.

Other administrations, I don’t want to get specific on that, but you know they had a policy of silence.”

If North Korea said something very bad and very threatening and horrible, ‘just don’t answer.’ That’s not the answer. That’s not what you have to do. So I think the rhetoric — I hated to do it, sometimes I felt foolish doing it — but we had no choice.

So Trump comes off sounding petulant and lowbrow, but that does not make him an idiot. He just may be many chess moves ahead of you, and everyone else.

But whatever, sometimes people actually choose to become a deep as puddle, in order to keep on hating everything Trump.

So Donald has spent the last two years speaking and acting like someone with the emotional and intellectual range of ten year old child with learning disabilities because his very good brain and best words knew he’d have to suffer playing the fool to get the goods on everyone around him.

Donald J Trump…Eleventy Dimensional SUPER Genius

Trump’s apparently smarter than Obama, Bush or Clinton whether that makes him a supra-genius or not, well, we will let history decide.

What are you using the gauge this belief?

My last five words.

That does not make sense. You claimed he is smarter than these other President’s. And question whether history will judge him possibly as a super-genius. What are you using to gauge Trump being smarter than these other Presidents? Which was a statement of fact.

I said he is “seemingly smarter” because of what Trump has been able to achieve with the peace and disarmament talks to.

History will decide whether Trump is a brilliant negotiator and leader. We are dealing with North Korea after all, and the Kims have exhibited a bit of insanity in the past.

I know it can be all but impossible for a Trump-hater be be open minded, and envision any positive outcome where they might have praise for Trump.

Have you not been following the news over the last week or so? :confused:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/north-korean-officials-no-show-for-meeting-about-us-troop-remains/2018/07/12/9624d114-85ae-11e8-8589-5bb6b89e3772_story.html?noredirect=on&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.1e6171bbf85a

To some, it was an inevitable turn of events. “Those of us who know [the North Koreans] fully expected hiccups, if not eventual failure in the talks . . . probably even more so because of the lack of experience of the U.S. team, the fickle nature of the president, and the cleverness of the North Koreans,” said Lawrence Wilkerson, a former United States Army colonel and top State Department liaison to North Korea during the George W. Bush administration. “The one certainty among most of us is that Pyongyang will never be willing to give up what it has gained, rather it, at best, will seek to preserve those gains while getting as much as it can from the U.S. and South Korea.” A former top State Department official who worked in the region echoed the sentiment. “Honestly, I think this was to be expected. Not the hoped-for response, but very typical of the D.P.R.K.,” this person told me. “I think either they were playing [the U.S. and Trump] or—equally likely—got the wrong impression with all the POTUS puffery and flattery.”

Have I not been clear enough for you? The Kims have been given to insanity, to doing a 180 degree flips, after talking war, have severe sanctions placed upon them, only to see them suing for peace and playing the nice guy, to going back to insane lunatic.

History will tell us what the end results will be, but Trump has gotten Kim to actually fly across the ocean to talk peace. No one has done that.

But hey, you Trump-haters can pray it all falls apart, and gleefully cheer any post any and all signs that hint at a breakdown in negotiations, I have no doubts.

Yeah, because the Kims have repeatedly asked every president since Eisenhower for a summit and no one else was dumb enough to hand them an enormous propaganda victory in exchange for nothing.

3 Likes

:point_up::point_up::point_up:

Thank you for saving me the time. It is like these people are completely ignorant of decades of historical information that is readily available to them.

The d’souza playbook at it again.

I don’t think the three Americans released from a North Korean prison would say it was for nothing.

Trump could have made a fantastic Obama-styled deal, and flown in an unmarked cargo plane to North Korea, loaded with pallets filled with billions of dollars in cash, in the form of Swiss Francs.

Or Trump could have repeated another awesome Obama negotiation decision and exchanged fifteen Taliban terrorist prisoners for three American war deserters.

You mean awesome deals like those?