Hey Democrats, Fighting Fair Is for Suckers

Obama and the dems are not my wife. More like some yahoo on the street trying to rob me.

Darnak and Jalad at Tanagra

I’m assuming the wealth would work diligently to preserve the status quo, so as to not risk their wealth. Another check on the potential for revolution or civil war.

Obamacare is not terrible. It is not Constitutional.

Th8s would be a sea change. There would necessarily be a new status quo. Just like every other time before.

not what I meant

I don’t know where those are.

How are you going to manage a city state in the middle of a state of a different political will?

Then I don’t know what you mean.

I’m saying it won’t come to that, in part because of the wealthy stopping the peasants uprising in their tracks.

Oh.

I thought that we were doing that thing of speaking in vague metaphors and leaving it to the other person to figure out what you mean.

Fundamentally flawed thinking.

Your thinking it’s just the peasants that’s please with status quo.

Chances are it will be wealthy that would be funding em. Or using em to advance their own cause.

En masse? What are you envisioning here? Pitched battles?

It affected every citizen in this country. It corrupted all three branches of government. It expanded Centgov intrusion into a completely new realm. I don’t think I was hyperbolic at all.

Good Lord. It is the history of modern warfare.

I didn’t say they are losers, I said they don’t know how to win. There’s a difference.

Because it is a business and a big one. Too big to fail.

Of course it did. You are talking about sending Centgov troops to force me. Where do you have to send them?

No.

I’m saying it is the peasants that are not happy with the status quo, and in a revolution would be the ones taking up arms and seeking radical change, fighting and dying for their cause. And the wealthy in this country enjoy the status quo and their personal empires they have built, and won’t risking dying, or worse, becoming peasants themselves, to allow a revolution to upset their apple carts.

To make a new State out of an existing State, one would have to have both the consent of that State, and Congress.

So not very likely.

With DC, you have around 600,000 people that do not enjoy the same level of representation that everyone in else in the country does.

It is a completely separate concern.

American citizens are not peasants and the wealthy princes won’t fight.

I tried.

John Hancock.

How do you think they’ll stop it?

Only until the next one does it citing precedence.

So winning major victories both on federal level and state level since 2010 is stopping to the level of liberals? To me that should show liberals they have a message nobody wants.
Trump winning and liberal losing their minds over it and it is conservatives who are stooping to the liberals level.
All liberals are doing is making excuses to validate their lies.