Hey Democrats, Fighting Fair Is for Suckers

I base that on the total outrage over everything the left media has during this administration. They have had him eating out of teh hand of Putin for two years with no evidence of anything except he has more of a re-conciliatory attitude towards the second greatest nuclear power than Hillary had.

Are you assuming ā€œthe wealthā€ will stay the same?

I think it depends on the new map and alliances. And alliances ebb and flow.

Sure. Or even just a convention, how long has it been?

Modern society is changing faster than ever. And it keeps accelerating. Have amendments been keeping pace?

Just because of the sheer absurdity of where we are as a society today.

Harry Daughtery-Google it lol-is the only one I can think of who was was worse and that was a century ago.

Soā€¦ the stuff about Pruitt and Ross is just made upā€¦ becauseā€¦ Libs?

That seems perfectly reasonable.

Absolutely. Obamacare is in my top 10 resentments of all time.

Itā€™s probably all the public ass kissing cobrrasting with how he pisses on all of our traditional allies.

Is that not a valid argument in certain situations?

Yeah, it seems like youā€™re okay with political Norman being bulldozed as longboard as it be benefits you. Thatā€™s the general conservative zeitgeist these days: ā€œSure, I support the guy dynamiting all the norms but if Democrats respond in kind Iā€™m gonna sulk so hard.ā€

It is a city. I donā€™t really have a problem with city states.

It does bring on a whole new set of problems

Like what?

I donā€™t understand. Obamacare is unConstitutional. That is my objection.

Well, sure, and dudes who beat on their wives or whatever are always super surprised and morally outraged when they catch the beat down themselves.

Austin in the Red Sea.

Glad we could agree.

These are fair points. But even with the growing divide, I donā€™t see us being on the cusp of Americans looking to kill fellow Americans en-masse without first being squashed as terrorists for doing so.

I think that is a little hyperbolic as well. That would be like me saying that Jeb! refusal to allow recounts in Florida led to the end of political norms. Both are very singular events that did not lead to the end of all political normalcy.

You tell me. In the age of modern warfare, is there?

So why do we continue to throw so many tax dollars at them, if they are losers?

That did not answer the question.

Everybody has an excuse for why they support terrible things.

Obama and the dems are not my wife. More like some yahoo on the street trying to rob me.

Darnak and Jalad at Tanagra