Hey Democrats, Fighting Fair Is for Suckers

Says who?

They most certainly are in the eyes of the wealthy. You know this is true. And the “princes” would not have to fight, to implement their will.

No they won’t risk dying…but don’t think for one moment gains can’t be made in such a case whether it’s monetary or politically.

You seem to think just the peasants are angry.

And here you accuse me of being nearsighted and lack of imagination.

Financial Armageddon. Starve the peasants of their access to material goods and necessities, such as utilities and consumables.

Good example.

Had to quote to see the name.

But great example.

What? Overthrow Centgov? No! Dissolving of the union. Peaceful secession. No Ft. Sumters.

Ok, if you say so.

This is why I get aggravated with you. This right here. Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq.

I did no such thing. Which is why I am not discussing this with you. You lack honesty Conan.

Hardly.

10 Char

sigh i think a lot of you need to research how we got to this point and how Trump is just another part of the overall partisanship of life. Weve been doing this throughout history, we just dont use swords anymore.

The peasants are the goods, the materials and they have access to all of it.

In fact you can say they have full control.

What precedent would be established by creating a new State out of a section of the country that is currently not a State?

Because they haven’t been allowed to or been told when they did. That depends on The Mission.

To keep me from seceding. If Texas secedes, where do you have to send troops to stop it? I require you to think.

Confiscation of arms was an example if potential triggers to secession.

Come on man.

The precedent of a city state.

The Constitution

“New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or Parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.”

You believe a scenario exists where a peaceful secession will occur? What happened during the last attempt at secession?

Here is what you said…“raggedy-assed amateurs destroying national will?” How was national will destroyed in any of the above examples, as they relate in context to the discussion of my question, which was, “What recent history has examples of US cities falling to armed revolution?”

No US cities fell in Afghanistan, Iraq, or Vietnam. You’re not making sense.

Did you not call me myopic 2 times in this thread?

Lets take a look what myopic means shell we?

nearsighted.
synonyms: nearsighted; shortsighted
“a myopic patient”
antonyms: farsighted

lacking imagination, foresight, or intellectual insight.

The Constitution is irrelevant.

Fair enough. You are right. I was wrong. My apologies.

1 Like

Which is not part of any previously existing State.

Once again I will ask… is land represented or are people?

Hmm. I’m tipping my hat.