Heavily armed man detained at Missouri WalMart

Interesting. I know I have seen people go out their way to defend tacticool idiots in open carry states.

But suddenly here…

Asked him where the tofu was. If he answered, I’d know he was a liberal plant that had no business wielding such a powerful weapon as the .223 Armalite.

These “brown” armed guys seem to be surviving and even welcomed.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/men-in-southern-dallas-arm-themselves-to-protect-community/287-b92f141d-e563-4a00-8778-d012def6244d

Welcome to Merica where the fetishization of firearms is practiced by so many.

What store is that?

Not sure what stores they have gone in. You can ask them,

LOL, going to Walmart to shop for tofu :smile:

Y’all are too harsh on tofu.

It says that is their neighborhood; you think your home and neighbors are the same as a store and strangers? Bizarre.

That’s what I’m thinking. So really he didn’t do anything wrong.

It’s probably not a bad idea to wear body armor to go shopping in america these days.

Any law against it?

1 Like

Other than a series of misdemeanors, yes. He woke up stupid, then put effort into it.

Just saw this on IG:

2 Likes

If he police on his vest nobody would have batted an eyelash.

Which misdemeanors ?

Open carry should be banned until we figure out what the hell is going on.

1 Like

Prosecuting Attorney’s discretion. I’m certain there are a lot of technicalities to consider from the video footage.

I wonder if Islamophobic people who are frightened by burkas also get a bit intimidated by someone walking into a store wearing body armor.

I have a hard time when these topics pop up.

As a gun guy, and a “gear guy”, I own everything this guy does and think it should be legal.

But doing this in the public square right after some mass shootings just smacks of hitting every branch on the stupid tree on his fall out of it.

It would be like standing outside a house fire with a can of gas and a lighter because you can.

4 Likes

Update… He is still in jail…