Heavily armed man detained at Missouri WalMart

Its flex…he is doing it for a few reasons.

1. he can
  2. most likely some sort of sarcastic political statement
  3. he can

Disturbing the peace maybe and someone could have been hurt in the panic to evacuate the building so I’d say it was similar to the crime that you cannot YELL fire or set off a fire alarm in a public place if there is no fire.

So you are saying people shouldn’t be able to open carry?

I thought the only people that got nervous seeing someone carrying a gun were liners weenies?

1 Like

We’re really lucky that gun didn’t go off and kill 20 people.

Can we just leave Dmitriy alone…

In my experience, dudes who flex with their guns and vest end up with manually installed air conditioning in their body.

Yes…he seems to be looking for a short time on earth.

The sarcasm loses some of its bite when a dude did the same thing and mowed down dozens of people on Saturday.

1 Like

Charged with terrorist threat…

I don’t see it sticking…

No, not charged, arrested for, no charges have been filed yet according to your link.

Over the last 12 years, Missouri has been clearly shifting red, but we are historically a purple state.

We got rid of permit-to-purchase handguns in '07.

Lowered the concealed carry permit age from 23 to 21 in 2011.

Reworded our right to bear arms as “unalienable” in the State constitution in 2014.

In 2016, Missouri became the 11th Constitutional Carry State via a veto-proof legislature.

Lots of recent changes. What hasn’t changed is the fact that a person had best be damned-sure they’re pulling the trigger for the right reason, because there’s going to be a thorough investigation.

Not at all. It’s not the gun. This guy proved it.

No, you mean not arraigned. You are charged when you are arrested. A formal arraignment can take weeks.

It wont .over reaction because of el paso…

Dude will get a stern talking to…maybe some community service for being an idiot

He should count his lucky stars that off duty firefighter didn’t drill him in the head. He’d have probably gotten a parade and a key to the city and that brain donor would be dead because he had to pull a weird flex.

No you aren’t, prosecutors charge, police arrest.

Still not the gun.

“Technically, he didn’t break any laws” = he didn’t break any laws.

How does one untechnically break a law?

I would have left. The firefighter should face charges. for battery.

A carry pistol beating a scary black assault rifle? Unheard of.

Okay you clearly don’t know how this works. Police arrest you and charge you with a crime. You will then be “informally” arraigned in the charges and later formally arraigned. The prosecutors will go to a grand jury to sustain the charge and hand down a “true bill” of indictment. Unless you’re my state or Connecticut, no grand juries, in which case a prosecutor will file an “information” with a police magistrate.