Heavily armed man detained at Missouri WalMart

Absolutely. If the man was not white he would be dead right now. This is another example of white privilege.

Having just had a long conversation with my girlfriend last night, who is delightfully untouched by the horrors of the world and also has functioning emotions, about why she shouldn’t chew her fingernails until they bleed worrying about some random psycho murdering her while she spends my paychecks at a store, I have zero sympathy for this guy.

Tone deaf doesn’t even begin to describe it. I’d have been half tempted to choke his ass out just on GP. Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six, right?

Body armor is totally legal. Why would one wearing it need to demonstrate intent?

There are a ton of these kind of guys on firearms and survivalist and prepped forums. Combine passionate open carry advocates with that and this is what you get.

His restraint? If he had shot the 20 year old, when the 20 year old had not broken any laws…he would be charged with murder (or at least manslaughter).

1 Like

Honestly, considering how many mass shootings happen in America, perhaps it would be wise for more people to wear body armor when going out in public.

2 Likes

Walking across a road is perfectly legal but…do it when a car is coming and it’s not the best idea if…you want to live?

1 Like

Nothing screams, “I am looking to start some ■■■■■ quite like wearing a very heavy, incredibly uncomfortable Kevlar vest in the middle of a Missouri summer to go, I dunno, buy milk and eggs.

I agree but I also doubt that it would stick? The question is, did he feel threatened and…was it a reasonable mindset, given the conditions? I believe a jury would say…yes.

It’s a huge hassle to shoot someone out here. Even if it’s clearly justified and on camera, you’ll be losing most of your week.

:rofl::laughing::joy::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Freedom Trolling.

1 Like

Sounds like our Utah Resident open carry idiot has moved.

Here in Utah we had a guy who after every shooting would put his mini 14 over his shoulder (strap around head and one shoulder so it was on his back) and take a wander to a mall.

He was charged several times with disorderly conduct becuase of his behavior. And Utah is a strong open carry state.

Hopefully missouri has something similar they can hit this idiot with.

You know, it’s funny, everyone considers PA a liberal state but when I was a medic years ago a guy was waiting for his wife to come out of a 7/11 which was being robbed but he was totally unaware of it.

And when he saw a guy come out of the store with a gun in his hand (remember, he had no idea the guy was a robber), he wound down his window, double tapped the dude and wound his window back up to wait for the police.

Not only was he not arrested, I think he got a medal.

1 Like

Maybe he was the ‘good guy with a gun’ just policing his local war mart?

Open carry is ■■■■■■■ stupid.

How is that disorderly conduct?

I live in what’s technically an open carry state (there’s no proactive law, it’s just not illegal) and we never have clowns like this. I just don’t get it.

Maybe the guy was worried about other shooters in Walmart? Can’t be too safe nowadays.

I dont like this post

Dis con is basically defined legally as anything that causes a ruckus. There is very wide latitude. And if the guy won’t listen, then you have him on disobeying a lawful order.

What the hell is it with Walmarts?