“He speaks perfect English!”

I am a professional in the field of Autism. Asperger’s Syndrome shows nothing about the inability to be tactful. Not listed as a symptom, and many many people with Asperger’s have every ability to be tactful. Some of the best and kindest people I know have Asperger’s. Again…who are you claiming has Asperger’s in this thread. Where did this come from?

1 Like

Honestly, there are a few posters here that I’m not sure about. Are they genuinely confused over the liberal / conservative spectrum, or are they just trolling? Either way, I’ve just about gotten to the point where I’m not even going to bother to respond to them. It’s not really worth my time. I voted for a candidate in 2016 that was more conservative than Trump, and thus more in line with my beliefs. But that certain group just keeps bringing out the word “lib” over and over again. I finally got tired of explaining conservatism to them.

1 Like

You’re the one who claimed it’s a non-story for the president to have said this. For this to be a “non-story,” you either agree with what he said, or don’t care what he said.

If you think this isn’t a story because you don’t care what he says, then your arguement is that other people shouldn’t care what the president says either. People caring about what he said is the point of this thread. I’m assuming you don’t believe we shouldn’t care about what the president says. Maybe I’m wrong.

That leaves us with you being OK with what he said. In that case this is a non-story becuase you agree with what he said and think others should be OK with it too.

So. Do you not care what the president says, or do you agree with him? Or do you simply want people asking for the president to be more presidential to be quiet…but don’t have a good reason why?

1 Like

Thanks for you doing that work.

Don’t bother with Ishamel. He doesn’t hold any actual beliefs.

Thank you for your work with Autism. I have a nephew on the mild spectrum. He’s been diagnosed with Sensory Processing Disorder, and has a lot of trouble with impulse control I always appreciate those who are willing to work with those suffering through this and problems like it.

I should have said “mild end of the spectrum” on that last post. It’s been a long day.

LOL…that’s the best description ever.

Sensory Processing can be tough…even though it is considered mild. There are a lot of issues that come up because it is a sensory issue…and most people don’t think that our senses can put us into overload. Like with my dad’s brain injury. Too many voices, family gatherings, fast talking wittiness and things like that sent him over the edge and he’d have to leave the room. Others it might be florescent lighting, or the feel of their clothing or certain types of materials. It can actually be worse on a kid than being autistic by itself.

In reality there are a lot of agencies that do what I do for a living and they are great resources and great help. I have a lot of fun doing what I am doing. It’s a hard job, but I love it too.

I’m sure SOMETIME we can find a thread where you don’t fight shoulder to shoulder with libs.
In the mean time…

What’s next, are you going to justify murder based on psychotic schizophrenics? Trump is justified in being a scumbag because you are setting the bar on character using people with mental disease?

I don’t think you could have a more pathetic response… but I am sure you will prove me wrong.

Dude, you set the bar. You said that intelligence and/of tact defined character. Then you backpeddled away from intellect. So that left tact. So without tact, people lack character… in your mind.

I just gave you the platform to say it…

You are the one trying to make deflections regarding “intelligence” and/or using mental disease as cover for our Presidents shameless disrespect of anyone who doesn’t fit his mold or dares defy him.

Digging multiple posts deep into a quote to highlight one word to try and deflect with an inane point is pathetic.

Yes, decent people tie character with tact; and yes, using mental disease as another deflection is equally pathetic.

So you are backpeddling. Nothing to be ashamed of, dude.

I take it then you feel that people of low intelligence or poor tact CAN have character so long as you like their politics.

Makes sense.

So you’re being “mildly coerced?” Gracious. :wink:

From my post 64 in this thread, in case you missed it the first go 'round.

"This is a non-story, except to those Trump haters who parse every word Trump utters. That has got to be exhaustive work. But the resulting frothing at the mouth is a sight to behold."

Obviously as a Trump-hater you would disagree with my opinion.

Sooooooooooooo………………………

I’m guessing we have nothing further to discuss.

Rachael Maddow was beside himself tonight. I’m glad. He was so so sad in 2016.

But his policies are absolutely amazing. His success has been stunning. Better than I had hoped.

I never typed the word intelligence, and specifically said that; you seem to lack it yourself since you are unable to comprehend that.

Hey dude. Maybe you should have read the posts you were sticking your nose in.
Intelligence and tact were the issues.

I simply said character matters to good people, you are the one who is fixated with connecting it to intelligence.

I am not surprised character doesn’t matter to you.