“He speaks perfect English!”

It’s not in their DNA

Then why leave out “tactful”, as that is the context? No one expected him to give a dissertation, the quote is not about IQ…

Dont fall for the russian bots alinkski sub routine to deflect from his requirement to defend all things trump…

1 Like

Why? I have standards. My standard is that the president should be articulate and tactful. It’s difficult to be a leader when you’re constantly stumbling over your own words.

So, no culpability on your part. Repeat your previous comment and then the old “TDS” zing. I hope you have a macro for that. It’ll save you a ton of time.

A spotlight is on them.

Once again you courageously refuse to state an opinion.

Where to you Trump-haters come up with this crap? Everyone is responsible for their own behavior. Geeze! You guys really do live in la la land. :roll_eyes:

So, I’ll ask it again…you’re OK with the manner in which Trump speaks and presents himself?

If you’re OK with it, then to you it is a non-story. I’m not OK with it, so to me there is importance in its discussion.

He won’t respond. He can’t.

Why do LIBs believe they can coerce me to respond from within their frame of reference by continuing to repeat the same question? Have yet to figure that one out. :confused:

But I did state my opinion. You just refused to acknowledge it. :+1:

Coerce? I’m trying to coerce you into stating if you agree or disagree with how the president speaks and acts? If me asking someone’s opinion of the president’s conduct is coercion, then guilty as charged.

Repeated asks for the same information, when someone has made it clear they will not respond, is a mild form of coercion.

Coercion:
the practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats.

What force or threat is there by asking someone a question repeatedly?

OK.

So people with Aspergers are known to have the inability to be tactful. You obviously think they have no character.

Good lib. Show us who you are.

That is classic Trump. Bring a guy to honor, bend said guy over and honor him hard…real hard!

1 Like

Ah… the mind of the lib always goes to this imagery.
Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

and you’re still ridiculous to believe that I am a LIB. Saying something over and over and over and over doesn’t make it true.

who has Asperger’s in this thread…and what does it have to do with anything? Just asking because it doesn’t make sense that you would talk about someone having Asperger’s…