“He speaks perfect English!”

Here was the sequence of posts, dude.

You see. You answered my question as to why a president should speak in an intelligent and tactful manner.

When I questioned you on this, you became hysterical, claiming that intelligence and tact had nothing to do with your response to my question.

TDS, man. Eat some fresh vegetables or something.

I have stated four times that I wasn’t making a connection with that buried quote, which I did not see.

Do you really think because that extended quote had the word intelligence, I am somehow forever beholden to your weird fixation with it, even though I immediately said that was not my point?

Are you not able to read, or is being obtuse a fun game for you?

Here, once again for you: I DO NOT THINK INTELLIGENCE IMPLIES CHARACTER, OR VICE VERSA

Aren’t you just clever as can be.

Excellent deflection. It’s people like you who make conservatism look bad. I’m a conservative fighting for conservatism against people like you who have no clue about true conservatism.

By the way ish…you never explained how Asperger’s got into this conversation? I’d like to know what your comments were about.???

If it’s that simple, make it crystal clear. Are you OK with what Trump said, or you just don’t care what Trump said? If you decide to pick and choose which things he says are important, what criteria do you use?

If the president making a potentially offensive comment is a “non-story” how offensive does it need to be before it is a story? Or does he get a free pass because he’s a no-nonsense conservative shootin from the hip?

Looks like you lost. Your new world order is no longer in demand. And fiscal conservatism is hardly what separates you and libs. Tell me again what separates you from libs?

Good luck. He thinks he has you in a “gotcha” moment. Nothing you do or say from this point forward will convince him otherwise.

What the ■■■■ are you talking about? You’ve lost it friend. Fell right into the deep end of the pool without your water wings!

It all started here.

So Cynic answered my question as to why a president should speak in an intelligent and tactful manner.

I concluded that Cynic believed people with low intelligence and inability to be tactful have no character.

I connected Aspergers with lack of tact from several articles, this being typical:

People with an Asperger profiles usually have difficulty with:…

Being tactful

Maybe if you have an interest in Aspergers, you can convince Cynic that people with that disorder are not immediately to be discounted as having no character.

Ok. I understand. I never equated lack of tactfulnesz with Asperger’s because tact is likely a symptom of not being able to understand verbal and non verbal cues. Not a stand alone symptom. But I see your point now.

They certainly do have strong character…they just react to the world differently then we do.

And I’ve read that extreme honesty is a typical trait. So @Cynic has backpedaled now on these things. So its moot.

Nonsense. Everyone needs a little dignity. I’m not going to withhold that from him. Backpedaling is nothing to be ashamed of.

And every troll needs a bridge.

I don’t think he back pedaled as much as you and @Cynic didn’t agree. If you have an opinion and he has an opinion. They are neither right or wrong. Nothing to back pedal away from right?

That’s freaking hilarious that you posted this to yourself!!

OMG, do it again!

That’s funny…messed up again. I think it’s these ads. As they come up on my phone they make the posts jump. And as I push my phone screen I push the wrong response. I’ve had this issue on my phone for months.

It is a kind of harmless but fitting justice.
Reminds me of what happens to people who try to bring down our president.

Yeah… we’ve been on opposite side of the debate more time then I can count over the past decade and yet hes never let go of his beliefs, morals, or values because an orange maniac gives him tingles in his leg…