Hawaii congresswoman and combat veteran Tulsi Gabbard calls Trump 'Saudi Arabia's (dirty word)'

Why is it so funny to see Trump Republicans defending Islamists?

this place is crawling with icky libs, not enough good people in here. buh :wave: bye

Bye Felicia!

good people…or fine people?

2 Likes

Yeah, your safe space echo chamber is over there :point_right:

2 Likes

Oh my goodness! Saudi Arabian journalist and commentator has been banned by his country for criticising US President-elect Donald Trump.

Jamal Khashoggi has been banned from writing in newspapers, making TV appearances and attending conferences, Middle East Eye reports.

I hope that they embarrass the GOP to an extent that their brand will be tainted to an extent that people who are willing to learn from history will understand why it is dangerous to party before country.

I hope so as well. But it will be a tough row to hoe, as the propaganda arm of the GOP (Fox, Talk Radio, multiple websites, etc.) will be working in overdrive to discredit each and every attempt they make.

Row to hoe. One does not hoe roads.

The most disappointing thing to learn through this period in history is how the congressional members of the GOP have completely shirked their responsibility to run defense for the President.

2 Likes

If he tweeted the sky was red, you’d have the usual suspects in here swearing the sky was actually red and the blue color was a lib plot because Dem’s color is blue and they want to suppress the red GOP with a blue sky.

3 Likes

Absolutely. It has been enlightening and disappointing to see them so readily sell out everything that they claimed to believe in for such a short-term victory, at the expense of losing their standing in the fight for our nation’s future and soul.

which is even funnier when he inevitably tweets the sky was blue all along

2 Likes

Millenials overwhelmingly voted for Dems this past midterms. The GOP is the party of a shrinking demographic.

25 year old women are going to remember Trump bragging about sexual assault and nominating a sexual predator to SCOTUS. They will also remember the GOP confirming said sexual predator.

Yes the GOP won the presidency in 2016 with a few hundred thousand votes in a few states. But it appears it could be an aberration. If the same electorate turns out in 2020 that turned out in 2018, the GOP is in big trouble. And long term they’re in major trouble.

But no doubt they’ll continue to rewrite history. I called it in 2014 that they’ll eventually start to take credit for the ACA and that they’re the true defenders of healthcare, and in 2018 that came true. No doubt in a few years they’ll come along and say they were anti-trump the entire time and that they’re the true defenders of women, minorities, and LGBQT.

2 Likes

And then of course they’d claim they didn’t really mean it. They were just trolling “teh libz!” all along and Trump is playing eleventieth dimension chess with the media and Dems.

1 Like

Millenials eat Tide pods.

1 Like

Actually that’s mostly Gen Z. But no generation has a monopoly on stupid.

1 Like

The house said they are going to look into Trump personal financial connections to Saudi Arabia :laughing:

1 Like

Seems to me trump can’t condemn the murder because they told them they did it for him.

2 Likes

All the people I know who have eaten tide pods have been baby boomers.

2 Likes