Hawaii congresswoman and combat veteran Tulsi Gabbard calls Trump 'Saudi Arabia's (dirty word)'

No, they do not care. But as was verified in the midterm, the are the ever-shrinking minority. And it is important to keep reminding the majority that oppose Trump, so that he can be removed from office once and for all, and begin the long process of the nation healing from this dark stain Trump and Trumpism has placed on our collective souls.

Its not just “money over all else”, there are plenty of presidents who could sound firm about murder and still protect the arms sales.

Its not about the money, its about saving the face of our customer. Except they aren’t a customer, they are a foreign government. (Except they aren’t the US’s customer, they are a customer of the arms companies. The check isn’t written to USA.)

Trump seemingly can’t get that a government acts differently than a business and can still get the same results.

2 Likes

Exactly. But just like with Russia, where Trump’s personal finances are concerned, he will place himself ahead of the best interests of our nation, of the values of the world, and he will undermine our LEO’s and intelligence community to protect his own assets. Fortunately, the Democrats will help to hold him accountable here, where he has never been held accountable before.

:rofl: that’s funny.

It’s mindboggling to think that in his 72 years living on earth, he has never been held accountable for anything.

2 Likes

That’s an excellent post.

It truly is. And it will make him all the more irrational and unhinged as it actually begins, and there is nothing he can do to stop it. It’ll be entertaining, but also very dangerous.

Did she skewer Obama when he vetoed a bill that would allow 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia? The problem here is every president bends over backwards for the oppressive regime known as Saudi Arabia.

Brilliant video of Trump’s evolution on the topic of SA. Spoiler Alert: He’s a liar.

3 Likes

They pay me millions, hundreds of millions --Fat donald

Among the long list of things conservatives pretended, at one time, to care about: Appeasing Saudi Arabia. Lying.

Wrong - this is a video about LYING. He is a LIAR.

By the way, I think we should respect the office of the President. It bothers me to hear anyone call the POTUS someone else’s bitch.

Keenan Thompson made a similar joke last year on SNL and I thought it was disrespectful to the office. I said so on social media and may have made the same comment here.

I hate to see Tulsi Gabbard say this about the POTUS. I also hate that his behavior kind of makes this an obvious criticism. In other words, it offends my scrupulosity, my sense of propriety, but on close examination it’s hard to argue against her point.

2 Likes

The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is in possession of a phone call recording of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman in which he is heard giving an instruction to “silence Jamal Khashoggi as soon as possible,” Hürriyet columnist Abdulkadir Selvi wrote on Nov. 22.

According to Selvi, CIA Director Gina Haspel “signaled” during her trip to Ankara last month the existence of the wiretapped phone call between Crown Prince Mohammed and his brother Khaled bin Salman, who is Saudi Arabia’s ambassador to the United States.

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/cia-reportedly-has-recording-of-saudi-crown-prince-calling-for-jamal-khashoggi-to-be-silenced/

Do you know what Saudi Arabia forbid from being a journalist to start with? it wasn’t because of his ciritizm of Saudi Arabia it was his critism of Trump.

2 Likes

This should be aa warning to all foreign journalists working for US. publications. Don’t publish anything critical of Trump. There are ways to quiet dissent.

Huh. It’s almost like the emoluments clause is an important part of the constitution for this very reason.

1 Like

nobody cares what tussy galore from hiwia thinks or anyone else from that joke of a state

Trump will tweet calling her horseface or something when he is done golfing.

What is tussy galore?