Hate Speech and Violence

Has anyone ever told you that you’re not that detailed of a person?

Depends who’s askin’.

So I replied to the Conservative entertainment complex within your post. Funny how you forgot to mention that part???

Detailed? What does that mean? Like with a cloth?

it may be a little bit too advanced for you, but it’s where you add a lot more than simply just copying and pasting things, or just type a couple of words or less for each response.
Take what you normally write, and triple that writing wise on a regular basis.

Like this? In which you posted like a 13 year-old child?

Verbosity is not normally a virtue in a man.

Don’t be mad. You’re the one who wrote those things and then shortly after were talking about morality.
You’re just mad because I called you out on it, and you got caught is all.
Don’t whine about it now.

You really hate Reagan don’t you?

SAOAR.

10 c

I’m baking some chicken thighs in the oven, and I put some bbq sauce all over them.

Also cooking some beef stroganoff, double batch right now.

Clinton and Obama were not different than Reagan.

I am personally ok with free trade agreements that are enforced. What I disagree with is the lack of common sense with regards to tax cuts.

that’s 2 Dems against 1 Conservative. It looks bad on the Democrats overall.

Why free trade is not the problem.

A lot of the other countries seem to not buy anywhere near of close of what we buy from them.
I definitely believe that there should be a higher taxes on anything coming in from other country’s. I would think and hope then, that would help create more jobs in America, and help to keep jobs in America.

The US has over 300 million people

Canada for example has around 37 million.

So which country has more consumers and will be buying more stuff?

Those taxes you support are resulting in more job losses for Americans than gains.

So driving up costs for foreign country’s is a bad thing?
Do you not want American companies around any more? Personally, I would think that more companies, especially mom and pop stores would last, if foreign made products cost more.
But that’s just me. That way American made things would be bought more, and could compete in today’s consumer economy. Do you prefer to buy things not made in America?

You’re probably right though. We should probably just let other countries keep screwing us in trade.

I don’t care where stuff is made. I care about quality.

Tariffs are killing jobs.

Explain in detail how you are getting screwed.