Has Trump bottomed out?

All this proves is that those Russian collusion liars are really desperate, what do you think their next event will be?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

All it took was a little rioting and looting to cure the virus. Who woulda thunk.

So how will Biden compete if he can’t label Trump to be a racist? :man_shrugging:

Trump will very likely lose the popular vote again, but I give him about a 50% chance of winning the Electoral College again. If he does win the Electoral College again, it will be by a narrower margin than in 2016. Biden will very likely win Michigan while Arizona or Wisconsin will probably go for Biden.

@Chris what did you mean by your last sentence?

where?

HRC tried that.

You do realize, don’t you, that the only source for “hundreds of thousands of tickets” demanded for Trump rallies are tweets by Donald Trump?

Oh sorry- also Brad Parscale claims it, and of course he would never lie…

Yes, I think he can and will mount a comeback.

I am still predicting he’s re-elected.

A comeback? Really? He’s further ahead than the polls put him against Hillary at this point.

I think that a lot of people won’t say how they really feel if they don’t agree with the “popular” thing to do these days.
We shall see.

Before the Pandemic hit I would have said a Trump win was inevitable. However his handling of the pandemic and now all the social unrest has hurt him.

Trump won last time because those who were on the fence last time decided fo give Trump a chance. Thats who Trump needs to convince. His supporters will vote for him regardless but they alone are not enough for him to win.

Being ahead right now is meaningless, we have5 months to go which we all know is a lifetime in politics.

Hillary was a flawed candidate and her lazy campaign helped to convince those floating voters to give Trump a chance.

It will be interesting to see how Biden fares in the debates.

2 Likes

Ummm that’s not a fact.

Hillary was up 5 on trump in the CNN poll in 2016 during this time period.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Allan

1 Like

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it. :sunglasses:

In your link, the RCP average shows her up 20 points at the start.

lol right because the President’s past rallies have been such a flop and no one wanted to attended. The crowds were fake and forever lines and lines of people wrapped around buildings were fake too!

Biden is a flawed candidate as well.

I didn’t say his rallies would be a flop.

I am well aware of how well attended they are.

I don’t believe for a minute they’ve had 800,000 ticket requests for Tulsa, though.

However you said “at this point”

You are moving the goalposts once proven wrong.

Allan

1 Like