Has the theft morphed into a cover up?

Come on Sneaky, you know that some© are just trolling and Poe’ing to get a rise out of liberals and GOP Anti-Trumpers.

It’s quite obvious.
.WW, PSHS

New video of an interview with Pulitzer that describes his methods of analysis of the ballots.

His basic approach appears to be indications of folds and handling that are consistent a legitimate mail-in ballot. Ballots that lack these indicators imply that they never went through the mail and were never handled by the voter.

1 Like

Coverups tend to involve a lot more people and be a lot sloppier than the original crime which is why they are so often people’s undoing.

1 Like

That’s the advantage of wild conspiracy theories - they don’t have to make sense except in the minds of the sheople who regurgibleet them - amirite?

2 Likes

Now that there basically are no real secrets left in the world, conspiracy theories by definition will have to detach farther and farther from reality.

3 Likes

Surely it’s not concerning that about two thirds of the House Republicans actively want to overturn the election to install Trump as president despite his clear loss because they just want it. And like half to two thirds of Republican voters want them to do it.

Trump made them choose between democracy and Trump and they chose Trump.

3 Likes

Even that is not always a fact. It’s more they have so much invested in being right and part of a tribe they making sense is not required

1 Like

Think you have a typo there. 140 is about one third.

WW

196 House Republicans. 140 are supporting overturning the election. I was wrong, it’s three quarters of them.

This shows the real danger of the Trump administration. With his tall tales of a “stolen election,” he has a significant portion of the nation ready to toss the constitution and install him as ruler, the vote of the nation be damned. And they can justify it by screaming about some wild fantasy theory about massive fraud.

The Dominion machines weren’t used in Milwaukee County and Dane County in Wisconsin where Biden got a lot of votes. And an audit in Antrim County, Michigan refuted the Dominion conspiracy theory. Link
But a lot of Republicans still believe in the Dominion conspiracy theory and falsely believe that the 2020 Presidential election was stolen. Many years ago, it was the Republicans accusing Democrats of being the conspiracy theorists.
https://www.sfgate.com/politics/amp/Boxer-delays-presidential-vote-count-with-protest-2740511.php

House Majority Leader Tom DeLay of Texas said the effort to delay Bush’s victory was shameful and showed that the Democratic Party is dominated by conspiracy theorists he dubbed the party’s “X-Files” wing.

My bad, I read that as 2/3 of the House.

Carry on.

LOL

WW

Funny none of you were expressing these same concerns in 2000/2001.

But that’s “Different”.

3 Likes

Umm - I voted for Bush in 2000. Did you forget I was a stout republican until the Trump fiasco in 2016?

How does that in any way change the equation?

You weren’t calling it conspiracy nut nonsense then were you?

1 Like

screaming? nah its a lot of whining and crying and pouting and slobering with the occasional “what about the 2000 election” between snot bubbles wipes.

1 Like

i do remember the sitting president having press rallies about mass fraud and pouting on the white house lawn then.

oh and i do remember the same in 2016…

Umm, the president won in 2000, Gore and his cronies were the one’s crying.

Big difference in 2000 and 2020. The Supreme Court actually recognized a problem in 2000, stepped in, and made the right decission.

In 2020, they recognized that there was actually no problem, and again made the right decision to stay out of it

Hahaha Republicans.