Has the theft morphed into a cover up?

Sounds pretty cut-and-dried.

So he didn’t hack into a Dominion voting machine, live…during a Georgia senate hearing?

Sorry, went for an early morning walk with my wife.

The company says no.

In addition there are paper ballots generated that track early results back to final tabulations. This QA and backup prevents tabulations being manipulated because early tabulations are cross checked to votes.

Part of the security process.

But it won’t make a difference, Trump supporters will continue to regurgibleet their false claims.
.WW, PSHS

Your article is from December the 8th and this just took place on Wednesday. Regardless of what they said, if this is true, it completely shatters their testimony. This isn’t my area but I don’t understand how this can be ignored, if it actually happened on live TV…proving the machines can be tampered with?

You know, I have it on good authority that Trump’s 74 million votes are totally inflated. In fact, he didn’t win Florida, Ohio, Iowa, North Carolina, or Texas.

Those states used Venezuelan connected Dominion machines. Everyone knows Venezuelan Americans were more likely to vote for Trump.

We should really look into all the Republican senate winners such as Susan Collins, Mitch McConnell, Lindsay Graham, Thom Tillis, and Joni Ernz. They should NOT be seated!!!

1 Like

Bump

Look at the ALGORITHM!!! My sources are gooder than Dr. Pulitizer"s. Ask yourself this, did you see the polls before the election? How on Earth could Trump have possibly performed so good?

1 Like

It’s weird that the Republicans who run Georgia are working so hard to steal the election for Democrats. It’s almost like this conspiracy theory doesn’t make any sense at all . . . .

1 Like

Who knows? Who cares?

An individual’s theatrics don’t matter. The only thing that matters is if actual machines were hacked, during the actual election, causing an actual change in votes, causing an actual change in the election outcome. The answer to that last question remains “no.”

If the guy who went on TV trying to convince people he had a magical magnetic Roman sword from Oak Island is the guy to break open the voting conspiracy, good luck. (The sword is a fake modern replication, by the way.) When does Giorgio A. Tsoukalos weigh in, letting us know Dominion is run by aliens?

That is absolutely ridiculous.

That says it all my friend.

2 Likes

If you care that a fraudulent Curse of Oak Island contributor and CueCat inventor “hacked” a voting machine in an uncontrolled environment, more power to you.

Is it though?

Contemporaneous reporting has Pence yelling at Trump, dreading Trump’s challenge to the election, fighting Trump in court, sticking the final dagger in Trump’s back and fleeing the country right after.

libs told us so.

Yes, it is. Pence supported Trump to the point of absurdity. He played his role with overacting of a William Shatner level.

Now the election is over and it’s time to move on. If he plans on doing anything else, he has to move away from The Madness.

I don’t know if you guys are pushing this nonsense to troll the progs or if you truly believe it. The first would be immature, the second concerning.

Either way it does you © no good.

Trump lost. There was no grand conspiracy. Time to come back to Realityville and win the next one. Pence gets it.

3 Likes

Pence has been a loyal person to Trump. I was simply mocking all the lib reporting and parroting from recent weeks regarding his split from Trump.

The fraud is real.

We’ll see what happens.

No, it isn’t. There is some slop, mostly logistics. Trump lost.

What is going to happen is Biden is going to be inaugurated in 19 days and this nonsense is probably going to give him the Senate. Which would wipe out the gains in the House.

Trump is not worth this battle you © are going to lose. Kamikazes throwing themselves at enemy ships already in the Sea of Japan will get nukes dropped on your © heads.

2 Likes

We’ll just have to disagree on that.

1 Like

You can disagree with truth all you want to. This conspiracy nonsense is going to cost the Republicans a voice in government.

Over Trump.

5 Likes

Globalists don’t care about partisanship. McConnell, Romney, Sasse, and all the others from the neocon wing of the GOP are tickled to support Biden. The MIC is back in business, additional “free” trade agreements can be signed, more illegal aliens can help lower American wages. It’s Utopia again.

1 Like

If someone back in the 80’s had predicted half the laws we currently endure, cancel culture, wokeness, etc, they would have been labeled a conspiracy theorist.

1 Like

It is cut and dry. It’s the crazies that are clinging to a horrible fantasy that Trump and his cultists are pushing.