Has the theft morphed into a cover up?

some people think the sitting president won in 2000… how do you even start to have a reasonable discourse with such stupidity? and completely lack of the fundamentals?

Wait - Bush didn’t start his term in 2000?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And the whinefest by the left continued even after the SCOTUS rulings so no, no difference.

1 Like

Nobody mentioned Clinton.

The Case was Bush v Gore. Perhaps some reading is in order.

1 Like

my sorros approved lib history book says he got inaugurated in January of 2001…

1 Like

The thing in the op?

No. No that’s all fictional stuff, copium.

Well, that is true. The democrats are whining about the SC doing the right thing then, and Trump a lot of Trump supporters are whining about the SC doing the right thing now. At least we can agree on something.

Is it safe to generalize that Republicans don’t support democracy? (Yeah, yeah…Constitutional Republic)

No, that would simply be trolling.

What republicans favor is honest elections where we have no questions and full faith that we’re running honest elections in this country.

1 Like

now if maybe some reading can be done and the thread can be followed, we will find out who the sitting president who sniffled his way through those press conferences in 2000 denouncing the results of the election, and in 2016 when there was such an uproar over fraud that the sitting president went through 50 lawsuits loses before inviting the winner.

1 Like

When your side is calling for Pence to disregard the electoral votes and appoint Trump, how is that reasonable?

The 2000 Presidential election was much closer and Gore conceded right after his defeat from the Supreme Court, which was a few days before the Electoral College voted. With the Supreme Court having rejected Trump’s lawsuits and with it now having been 18 days since the Electoral College voted for Biden/Harris, Trump still hasn’t conceded. Trump is a conspiracy theorist, and he has too big of an ego to concede.

“Our Side” a unified voice? I don’t think so.

If this election proves to be honest, I can live with the outcome. My question is, if it’s proven to have been fraudulent, can those who voted for Biden…do the same?

1 Like

I voted for Bush too back then, but I don’t think that I would again if I was given a do-over.

it has been proven to be honest, constitutional, and legal by 50 states a great many lawsuits. i feel fine in the work i did.

This guy makes a lot of sense and isn’t asking for too much to prove whether or not the election was or was not fraudulent. Let’s hope he gets the opportunity?

1 Like

I’m sorry my standards are higher.

1 Like

higher then 50 individual states ? higher then the constitutional process…? the literal and I quote “Supreme Law of the Land?”