Has Biden ever committed to a peaceful transition of power?

Yes.

2 Likes

Democrats appear to be planning take control by whatever means necessary including violent protests as part of a possible coup attempt.

Democrats are saying “everything is on the table” now that that Trump has another Supreme Court nomination:

Has Biden ever denounced violence as part of "everything on the table’?

1 Like

I think you might have that wrong.

A coup?

C’mon

if they’re doing it in secret… how does Breitbart know about it?

“Occupy ■■■■■ hold space, and shut things down, not just on Election Day but for weeks,” an unnamed source said in describing the coalition’s effort, dubbed the “Democracy Defense Nerve Center.”

oh cool, unnamed sources are back in style.

Nope. He has been saying it for months.

The FBI used bogus FISA warrants to illegally surveil the Trump campaign and the Trump administration.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/31/fbi-fisa-errors/

1 Like

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said Wednesday night that his campaign has gathered a group of 600 lawyers and more than 10,000 volunteers to fight against possible “chicanery” in the November election, as the candidate warns that President Donald Trump could interfere with the election to ensure his victory.

It wasn’t illegal.

The Orginal warrant and the first renewal was above board.

The second and third renewal were the ones that had problems.

Those renewals happened when Trump was President.

1 Like

Your fact checker must be broken. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

“We have to win the election. We can’t play games. Go out and vote. Do those beautiful absentee ballots, or just make sure your vote gets counted. Make sure because the only way we’re going to lose this election is if the election is rigged,” Trump told the group of supporters at the outdoor campaign event. “Remember that. It’s the only way we’re going to lose this election, so we have to be very careful.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/512424-trump-the-only-way-we-are-going-to-lose-this-election-is-if-the

We are witnessing the fall of The United States of America. Our zenith was reached in 1968-1970. All things must past. I sort of feel exhilarated to be part of the decline. In the same way I felt exhilarated to be here during our zenith.

1 Like

Sadly I think that you are correct.

All self inflicted wounds.

The result of the war games were published and discussed in an earlier thread. They looked at possible military coups as path to power. So much for the constitution and rule of law, but it is all okay since Democrats claim that Trump is a “threat to democracy”.

I sort of agree. I don’t know. Other forces may be in play as well. This is a global phenomenon. The future is sketchy, For many peoples.

President Trump couldn’t have happened at a worse possible time for the Western World.

Strong and capable leadership was needed just as China is gaining world power.

It is sad really.

What does this look like ? A rumble and declaration of war ?

1 Like

Geeze…if you are gonna post violence like that you should at least put a warning on it. :grin::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

I come at this from a different perspective. I see it through the lens of energy, the flow of which is a prime mover of human society since prehistory. Indeed, I see the entire human endeavor as an experiment which has yet to be proven successful. That’s my anthropological and archaeological background speaking. But, yeah, I’m getting out there.

1 Like

I know I ought to be super careful; somebody flagged and got my post with a picture of Pillsbury Boy (that had 10 likes ) removed earlier :man_shrugging::rofl: :rofl:

So you hgave a link to Trump saying the words “I am not going to acept the results of the election.”

because I can’t seem to find it.