Has anyone been following what happening to so-called Democracy Down Under?

It’s not oppression if they let you! Trumpian.

2 Likes

Lockdown comes naturally. :rofl:

5 Likes

Heh. You gave me the link, I was sharing it with FY.

1 Like

They’re not allowed to leave their house without a mask. Inside your home is the only place you’re allowed to be without a mask. That, among other ridiculous rules. But hey, if the people like ridiculous and excessive, who am I to complain? No one is forcing me to live there.

You won’t remove him from this mindset. He thinks elections determine the definition of excessive.

2 Likes

7 Likes

He said one time that Obama was far right compared to Australian politics. :roll_eyes:

Australia and New Zealand should have had an easy time closing travel and securing an ample supply of vaccine.

That would have been too easy…instead they decided they would try and win the global contest for fewest fatalities…not realizing the obesity Comorbid multiplier was against them.

1 Like

Did he include elections in that too? There are no sane people on this planet besides maybe North Korea or China that would consider Australian measures not excessive. He reasons that elections determine that. Elections determine who is elected, not what is excessive. All that elections determine is whether or not people like excessive measures. Apparently they do.

Don’t think he mentioned elections. The comment about Obama being far right shocked me i must admit.

Be a man, fess up.

Perhaps, but that has nothing to do with the fact that your government has essential disarmed the populace so they can do anything they want to them.

If @westaussie is representative of the average Aussie, they are still in deep denial of that fact.

3 Likes

Good of you to point out that the same oppression of basic human rights that Aussies are subjected to are alive and well in progressive lib states in this county too.

1 Like

^^^ See @Camp … Denial.

I would love for you to be able to, but with the government imposed news blackout in place, that is going to be tough.

1 Like

You act as though you think the Labor Party is the champion of the people or something. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No wonder that he thinks that Trump is the Devil incarnate. :wink:

3 Likes

The basic human right of firing an AR. Lol.

I find that amusing.

States rights.

Allan

2 Likes

You amusement is telling. The 2nd Amendment makes no mention of ARs.

And you might want to read up on Incorporated Rights before going on about State’s rights.

1 Like