Has anyone been following what happening to so-called Democracy Down Under?

I would be intrigued to see the link that shows I used the term “far right” in a description of Obama.

I am not a fan of the current PM of Australia and hope he becomes in the next few months the former PM at our next federal election.

Complete nonsense.

That is a completely nonsensical claim that has no relationship to reality.

Where is the evidence that Aussies do not overwhelmingly support our gun laws?

A continuation of the fantasy.

It was an acknowledgement that we had a fair election earlier this year where the electors of WA were able to freely choose who they wanted to govern the state for the next 4 years. The election result was an overwhelming endorsement of the Labor government’s handling of the COVID-19 pandemic.

An alternative scenario is that Australia has been a puppet state of the CIA and MI6 for several decades.

1 Like

Holy moley.

Next there will be a link alleging that Harold Holt was a Chinese spy.

In 1975 the British government effectively revoked Australian independence under pressure from MI6 and the CIA. They dismissed the elected government and installed a new government. Australia has arguably been a puppet state ever since.

The 1975 Australian constitutional crisis , also known simply as the Dismissal , culminated on 11 November 1975 with the dismissal from office of the Prime Minister, Gough Whitlam of the Australian Labor Party (ALP), by Governor-General Sir John Kerr, who then commissioned the Leader of the Opposition, Malcolm Fraser of the Liberal Party, as caretaker Prime Minister. It has been described as the greatest political and constitutional crisis in Australian history.

1975 Australian constitutional crisis - Wikipedia

From what I see, elections still occur but the results don’t matter. Leaders for all the major political parties are pre-approved by the CIA and MI6, who make sure that policies that are important to the security state are protected. The elected government is just window dressing.

I suspect that the same sort of thing has been going on in the US for decades as well. The nomination and election of Donald Trump created a violent response from the CIA and MI6 since he was the first major-party candidate in decades who was not pre-vetted. They did everything they could to sabotage his election, and then worked tirelessly to remove him from office. It took over four years, but they succeeded.

It would not surprise me if the goons attacking peaceful protestors in Australia were trained by the CIA and MI6. Australia may just be a test case on implementing a similar police state in the US.

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity has anything changed since 1975 that would prevent it happening again?

Gough Whitlam had already lead the ALP in the 1969 federal election. One can only wonder what possible rationale there would have been according to the narrative in the post why he wasn’t “vetted” in the '69 election.

Trying to find total cases of covid not sure if it’s accurate but less than 1% of Australians have contacted covid if that’s the case there is like zero natural immunity there. We have seen the delta virus steam through one country after the next.

1 Like

This is the Western Australian Health Department official COVID-19 website:

WA COVID-19 Dashboard (arcgis.com)

Thanks, am I reading that right 92,179 total cases since the start of covid?

Yes, that is correct for all of Australia.

Impressive that’s around 0.4%. Hope you guys can get past the delta that completely came back and sank a bunch of countries back to the starting point, though it seems to be waning some finally.

1 Like

Wait…you think an armed person, or persons…would prevail in a battle with LEO’s?

Wait…of course you do…the myth that the 2nd is in place so the government will fear an armed populace.

Pure fantasy.

1 Like

That is a smoldering outbreak just waiting to happen.