Has anyone been following what happening to so-called Democracy Down Under?

Beginning in 1996.

Truth.

Appealing a news blackout. To the government that imposed it.

4 Likes

When the last time someone jersey did.

Allan

Complete, unadulterated nonsense.

I would love to read more about that nonsensical claim.

I would love for you to.

1 Like

It should be prefaced with ā€œOnce upon a timeā€ as is traditional with fairy tales.

Sure, sure

:sheep:

Who imposed the No Fly Rule?

To whom is it being appealed?

1 Like

Donā€™t worry folks, you wonā€™t find a whole lot of bootlickers from down under who actually enjoy being treated like filth.

Those special cases are a minority. :wink:

4 Likes

At the March, 2021 election the Western Australian Labor government won 53 out of 59 seats in the Legislative Assembly and won control of the Legislative Council for the first time ever. In the premierā€™s own seat he won 7 out of every 8 votes 2PP. That overwhelming endorsement indicates the claim that they were being ā€œtreated like filthā€ is fallacious.

Cool story, bro.

Anyway, back to reality that most over there arenā€™t obedient little tongues. lol

2 Likes

Facts can be pesky and inconvenient when juxtaposed with an alternate reality that runs through this thread.

1 Like

Yes, especially when youā€™re the only one not spitting any. The rest of the nation is far more credible. :wink:

1 Like

Another alternate reality claim.

Speaking of alternate realities, people on the East coast love to point out that Perth is the Mississippi of Oz.

Now we all know why. :rofl:

2 Likes

Laughable.

I agree. Itā€™s up to you to stop getting laugh at though, as if you speak for an entire nation that can barely even find you on the map. :rofl:

2 Likes

Descendants of prisoners.

3 Likes