Harris won the first debate, just look at the polls

Funny how you know exactly what libs want/feel/think.

Its like someone (AM radio) told you how libs want/feel/think.

Next time ask the lib posters here what they think or feel or want. I bet their answers will vary. Its a surprise, since all Trump worhsippers all want/feel/think the same thing. And that always mimics what AM radio says.

She wants us to pay for the slaves her family allegedly had in Jamaica??

First they wanted to deny they wanted to jail people who had abortions
They then denied they wanted to kill off gay folks or jail them.
Then they denied they wanted to treat people crossing the border like cattle and either ship them back or turn a blind eye if we shot them.
Then they denied they were for larger government that controlled your lives in the bedroom and who you slept with.
Etc etc.

2 Likes

No no…he comes up with it before anyone else does…

The point that we agree on, is the concept of marathan vs. sprint, or the battle vs. the war.

June to me was when the campaign really started because that was the month of the debate. Anything before that is irrelevant because that’s when people were in exploratory mode and just getting their name out there.

Biden does without a doubt, has major weaknesses. He’s got the speech impediment going against him. Nobody talks about that, but it’s going to make people say, “he’s not intelligent. Just how he managles words”. For somebody who has Biden condition, I understand that obstacle. The other big obstacle is his age and gender. But on the positive side, he’s somebody who appeals to both black voters AND blue collar workers. He has a long history of supporting progressive causes and gaining Republican friends.

Harris and Warren have a great shot winning the nomination, especially if they win either Iowa or NH.

Are we jailing people for abortions?
Are we killing gays or imprison them?
Oh so wanting a secured border is a no no. Funny…your great Messiah was for secured borders.

As for larger goverment…there isn’t a single poster on this board that advocated limiting goverment as much as I have. No one…not even some of my good friends on my right.

So continue denying who and what libs are…I know better.

I pretty much agree with your assessment on all three. The media – damn them! (LOL) – wants us to pick someone this early. It’s hard not to given some of the coverage. But I should avoid that, I know …

Lol…sneaky has you beat. John rocks has you beat and he sometimes comes on here…

Please conan…dont waste my time with your shtick

You havent watched the news huh…

I was here before Johnrock…and before you. But nice try,

That’s not what you said…your weak pivot is weak

I said.

I was one of very few Conservatives that was advocating against the Patriot Act. That was back when libs called me a good Conservative.

Now that libs can see what can be done to spy on their political opponents…they love it.

I know what you said. You didnt say how long you’ve been on here…you arent for limited government…you are for abusive revenge politics.

Unless it’s the 4th amendment…you make your stand there.

1 Like

if she thinks she’s going to be “historic” and have a chance of a chance she’s going to have to pretend to be black and therefore a victim a lot harder.

Yes…libs need a taste of their own medicine?

Sadly Trump hasn’t done it. But it’s still early.

Do you feel only libs are allowed to use goverment as a weapon against their political opponents?

Hasn’t done it…you have scotus…that’s all you need really.

I prefer nobody uses it that way but I hate hypocrites more…so…here we are.

It was actually a piece by the NYT’s I took it from. The democrats on the debate stage were saying what there for and the center left organizations like the NYT and WaPo are not to happy about it. To be Vox and Salon loved the decriminalized border and taxpayer funded illegal alien healthcare.

This is such an odd position to take against such an unpopular president.

People from Jamaica are not black?

Want to save time? Find a brick wall. Yada, yada, yada.

1 Like

And that was an opinion piece from the LA Times (you had the source wrong).

But more importantly, you didn’t quote her full statement. Here, from the transcript, is what she actually said. And your quickness to use “open borders” when that’s not what she said is telling. You people do that all the time. At least be honest when you quote someone. If you read her quote here, she says she would want a determination of deportation made but based on public safety. There is no “open borders” here from her statement. That’s a complete mischaracterization.

HARRIS: Well, thank you. I will say, no, absolutely not. They should not be deported. And I actually–this was one of the very few issues with which I disagreed with the administration, with whom I otherwise had a great relationship and a great deal of respect. But on the secure communities issue, I was Attorney General of California. I led the second largest Department of Justice in the United States, second only to the United States Department of Justice, in a state of 40 million people.

And on this issue, I disagreed with my president, because the policy was to allow deportation of people who, by ICE’s own definition, were non-criminals. So, as Attorney General and the chief law officer of the state of California, I issued a directive to the sheriffs of my state that they did not have to comply with detainers and instead should make decisions based on the best interest of public safety of their community. Because what I saw–and I was tracking it every day. I was tracking it and saw that–that parents, people who had not committed a crime even by ICE’s own definition, were being deported.
>
And–but I have to add a point here. The problem with this kind of policy, and I know it as a prosecutor–

DIAZ-BALART: –Senator–

HARRIS: –I want a rape victim to be able to run in the middle–

HARRIS: –Of a–to run in the middle of the street and waved down a police officer and report the crime against her. I want anybody who has been the victim–

HARRIS: –Of any real crime–

HARRIS: –To be able to do that–

DIAZ-BALART: –Your time–

HARRIS: –And not be afraid that, if they do that–

HARRIS: –They will be deported because the abuser–

HARRIS: –Will tell them it is they who is the criminal. It is wrong.

HOLT: We’re going to turn–

HARRIS: –It is wrong–.

Is the oval office part of the government?

“Lib” medicine can always be diluted with conservative tears. They taste like kool-aid.