Harris Faulkner, a class act

6 Likes

Only the Koch brothers could be hated for donating to Republicans, when they did. Soros is immune because he is Jewish.

Soros is NOT Jewish.

Yep. You canā€™t say it is not legitimate to criticize Soros for what he does, it is, so you call it a ā€œdog whistleā€ and claim you are not allowed to criticize him.
There is indeed a reason they are called dog whistles.
And only Democrats and their media can hear them.

Come on peopleā€¦I didnā€™t start this thread whether Soros was Jewish. It was about how those on left tried to censor one of our great political intellectual of our time on FOX news.

Focus pleaseā€¦itā€™s about their totalitarianism and what they would do once they gain power.

For me itā€™s not the Jewishness or non-Jewishness of Soros.

Itā€™s that todayā€™s right wingers really REALLY love themselves their boogeymen.

5 Likes

Are you denying that libs on FOX tried to censor/silence Gingrich?

2 Likes

The whole point of his Jewishness is to not focus. The point is to derail. In this forum and elsewhere.

She is incredible. There is nothing not to like about Harris. :heart:

2 Likes

Lol.

He got the name out and the proper triggering reactions resulted.

You get played like a fiddle, and rush on here to let us know how you got played.

3 Likes

They donā€™t want people pointing out how theyā€™re acting like little totalitarians.

Please do tell.

More interesting than I thought it would be.

I only came here to commend Harris Faulkner for standing up to little totalitarians social paths that was trying to censor Gingrich.

I understand you want to silent me from pointing out just who and what libs are.

And heā€™s a lib. :roll_eyes:

That may be true, but the DA campaign contributions are quite real and documented. We see the impact of those victories on a near daily basis.

1 Like

Uh huh.

Please stop - the OP posted here to discuss Fox Newsā€™ attempt to censor one of the greatest political intellects of our time, and youā€™re derailing the thread with bonkers conspiracy theories.

5 Likes

Unbelievable.

What the heck do you think that snide lunatic was trying to censor

Susan Atkins

Eyes Wide Shut

squeaky soros lover

Yā€™all are riled up.

Itā€™s adorable.