Harris Faulkner, a class act

Fact remains. There were “some” over at FOX wanted to shut down a debate just because Newt Gingrich brought up George Soros.

Seems to me some (libs) over at FOX are trying to impose what can be discussed.

3 Likes

Come to think of it…they try to do that here too.

1 Like

Newt is one of nation intellectuals…and historians.

The point is…libs are always trying to tell us what we can say. It’s their nature of authoritarianism.

And thus why they’re so dangerous to a free society.

2 Likes

Not anymore. Now he’s just a doddering old fool catering to grifting side of fake conservatism. Young newt would be horrified at old newt.

1 Like

Gingrich isn’t wrong. This has been going on for several years, so I don’t understand why it’s classified as conspiracy fodder. These news links, dating back to 2016, aren’t from conservative news sites either.

2 Likes

It was Fox News where this happened, lol.

1 Like

Lefties sure do love the collaborator.

Great first post, and welcome to forum.

And I love the fact that you use left-wing source to back up your claim to prove libs wrong. :wink:

Libs…is his source acceptable?

3 Likes

Debunked sooooooo many times.

1 Like

Charles Manson was convicted because of the legal principle of “vicarious liability and responsibility”

The grand jury action against Charles M. Manson — who followers say, called himself “God,” “Jesus” and “Satan” — will be asked on the basis of vicarious liability, said Deputy Dist. Atty. Vincent Bugliosi.

“In vicarious liability…a person who joins in a conspiracy, is criminally responsible for any of his co-conspirators’ crimes that further the object of the conspiracy.”

Soros is like this and what he has done in his life has been well documented. He pays people to defend him. He pays for loyalty from an endless list of human trash, committing fiendish crimes.

:flushed:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

From his own mouth on video for all to see.

If by video you mean cut up hoax, sure.

1 Like

Quotes from Soros.

fancied myself as some kind of god … ” he wrote. “ If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble.

When asked by Britain’s Independent newspaper to elaborate on that statement, Soros doubled down: “ It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.

Soros defenders are Like Susan Atkins and Squeaky Fromm and the other’s in the Manson Family. He pays the rest.

Dog whistles are called that for a reason…just sayin’

2 Likes

It’s an uncut 60 Minutes interview.

No hoax necessary.

2 Likes

“thats been debunked 1 gazillion times!!!”

translation

“we want you to think thats been debunked even though it never has because it makes the anarchist left look like what we really are”

Soros is the Manson, “Helter Skelter” dream of race war and overthrow of goodness. It’s the embodiment of human evil.

1 Like

What? Just a terrorist, no sedition?