Harris Faulkner, a class act

It was actually Harris that spoke out about mentioning Soros and I was and still am disappointed in her as she is one of my favorites and I watch Outnumbered everyday mainly for her.

1 Like

In the past 6 months, Harris has shifted left just enough to be annoying. It’s FOX news.

This guy Soros has the entire world in his power. Just do an internet search with his name and up comes intense propaganda. Pages of Soros love and protection—because he’s a money spigot. He probably prints his own money.

The Benevolent Lucifer. He wallows in it and so does his minions. Who knew Satan/Mara would be such a “philanthropist?”

Puppetmaster?

Whatever results you get from an internet search, will depend on your past search/internet wanderings.

1 Like

Newt Gingrich is the smartest guy in the room. Just ask him.

3 Likes

If you haven’t seen it, I highly recommend “The Social Dilemma” on Netflix. It’s fairly terrifying in its implications and hammers your point home. Pretty neutral politically too.

1 Like

Well that’s a bit much but he did use his influence to do terrible things like helping Central and Eastern European countries form democratic governments in the wake of the collapse of Soviet Communism.

1 Like

Is it any wonder that the largest contributor of anti Soros propaganda is Orban?

I see what you did there.

1 Like

He’s a disturbing fella. Thinks he’s the right wing Tito or something.

Big Brother. Nothing needs to be said a search Soros in YouTube.

Bought and paid for. Totalitarian sleazy.

Financier

2 Likes

I’m just absolutely enjoying the fact that Fox is now being considered in some circles a liberal network. LOL

2 Likes

He is very intelligent, well educated and well traveled.

1 Like

Absolutely accurate. And in 1995, he was killing it. Now, not so much.

1 Like

Thanks. It’s already on my list!

Yes. You are seeing that because of your previous internet searches and sites you have visited.

3 Likes

He is horrible at both.

However, he is very much like Trump when it comes to treatment of women. Even Clinton like.

1 Like

No, we point out the absurdity of many RW arguments, and then they get uppity about free speech.

1 Like

Lol this is true.